99 Fishing

Sup3rxnova

I'm focused on 99 fishing, and from the looks of the things you can catch, no matter what lvl you are, it looks like catching trout and salmon are the fastest way to get there, yeah i could fish lobbies, but they're sooo slow! and i can get 1k xp in like 4 minutes fishing trout and salmon. So, is this what i should do til i get 99?

sup3rxnova.png

Maybe to 90 fishing or so.. Then lobbies will be nothing.

It just goes to show that, though there's an age requirement, there's no IQ requirement to play RS.

kule2000rf7.jpg

Wait, my friend said he got a keylogger and lyke he coudln't type, so I assumed it messed up his hands?

I'm currently doing Barbarian fishing at lvl 83 and average about 40k exp per hour.

You need the fishing rod from under the Barbarians bed. You should take 1k feathers to get you started as well.

You'll also need a knife. You use that with every fish in your inventory to earn fish offcuts (for bait), and roe and caviar (which can be used for herblore).

I drop the roe and caviar.

Like someone said earlier, you also earn about 10% of the fishing exp gained on both strength and agility. It's not a lot, but every little helps.

I'm gonna stick with Barbarian fishing until level 90-92, then switch to monkfish for profit.

Harrington.gif

well i'm currently f2p lvl 61 fishing, once i get 75 im going to become members and do the barbarian fishing.

And ima take a wild guess, the barbarian fishing is in the the barbarian village?

Nope :-) It's south of Barbarian Outpost at Baxtorian Falls. You get an ability to do it after passing a short Barbarian training there.