question about lvling construction

thargor01

hey guys, my construction is 20, I'm going for lvl 50, I really have no clue about this skill, what is the cheapest thing I can do to get to lvl 50? I've got about 700k I'm willing to spend on this skill

finally back in the game! send me a message, all my old friends quit

I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

Well the cheapest thing would probably be to make ponds over and over again or use limestone to make something. Both of those methods are cheap, but very slow.

Alternatively, you could make Oak Larders. You can't start making them until you're level 33, but once you can make them you will get incredibly fast experience. Should you choose to make them, build whatever you want from level 20-33 (at this point it doesn't matter. Just build chairs, bookshelves, whatever). Then once you're level 33, you can start building Oak Larders. Assuming my calculations are correct, Oak Larders will probably cost you almost exactly 700k.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

if money is no object, get the best servant you can, have your house at rimmington. you'll need a workshop with a work table. essentially, you get your saw, hammer and a bunch of cash (1m+), chop oaks outside the rimmington PoH portal, have your servant make them into boards, and make flatpacks. if you want you can have your servant bank the flatpacks too. Thats what I did to go from about 20 to 52. took an afternoon.

craggyp.png

craggyp.png