Clan Registration on official forums...your thoughts?

femdrag0n

There's a post by a Jmod on the official Runescape forums asking for information about each clan - leader's name, # of members, how long it's been around. Do you think it's just a fact-finding post so they can get a good idea of how many clans exist, or do you think it's precursor to clan tags or in-game "clan management" updates?

I'm hoping it's a sign that we'll get some more clan-based updates soon.. like team capes that work on f2p or everyone in a clan chat being a different colored dot from other opponents or even.. gasp.. an in-game clan management system like rappelz, WoW, 2moons has. But I'm not holding my breath. :)

If you want to submit your clan's info, the qfc for the thread on Runescape forums is 44-45-773-48906606.

~~ Proud Leader of Clan MoD ~~

modminibanneruv4.png

Happy you posted this :) I believe this is to gather background information to aid JAGeX in creating more Clan Support. More Clan Support may be the new, big updates that will happen next year--maybe even late this year.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Can't hurt to have more support for clans ingame. Would be nice to have a clan registry of maybe known (and trusted) clans on the official forums, maybe with a link to forums and reqs etc..

Sar4 Str1k3.

Proud member of Fatality.

Joe,0,ffffff,000000,0.png