what do you use?

stevepole

Bryce and Photoshop are two completely different programs. Bryce is done for 3D renders, simple ones at that. It's about $80 US last I checked. Photoshop 7 is about $650 US Last I checked as well. I think there needs to be a sticky or something regarding programs used, it's just asked way too often. And please (not accusing you of anything) don't just go illegally download the program. It's just not right.

peterstretchfn5.gif

Illegally downloading programs is, well, illegal. Illegal means prohibited by law. It's also wrong, stealing from the company that makes these. They put years of work into creating these programs so that people can purchase them. Do you think that it would cost so much if they didn't put more than a couple of day's work into them? I just have something against going to your favorite P2P client and downloading something. The government should do a bit more about it in my opinion. Internet piracy doesn't help the economy any. How about this. If 20% of the people who use photoshop illegally downloaded it, down from only 5% from the previous version, Adobe isn't going to make as much money. So in the following version, they will probobly raise the price on the programs. So people like me, who save up and actually purchase a program, have to suffer and pay the extra $50 or $100 that it could be. Again, it's just not right. Maybe you didn't learn the difference between right and wrong while online.

peterstretchfn5.gif

i get all these programs for free

my mom works at Xerox Canada

But im not making sigs at the moment i get others to do them best sig makers i seen

Jlr,Kingrazo

but thats my perspective