PayByCash mailing time

TigerBill

I don't mean to whinge, but I sent my payment a week ago and I'm wondering how much longer it should take. I live in New Zealand so I realise I probably have to wait a little longer but has anybody here mailed from NZ or Australia to the US before? How long did it take before your membership was activated?

Thanks.

Now using account called "BillyV2" instead of this one

i live in canada and sent my membership in just like yours. it took like 3 weeks until i got my membership. they got my cheque and cashed it within the 3 days, the amount of time it takes for, at least in canada, a letter to be sent within the country. it was 3 weeks after they cashed it that i got members. you might have a wait a while. sorry i couldnt really give you a time frame because of the fact that i am canadian. enjoy members

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

D'oh.

Jagex is stationed in England, not America.

I am aware of this, but I am paying via PayByCash which is an affiliate of Jagex and is stationed in the US.

Now using account called "BillyV2" instead of this one

I think PBC has ETA's on their site on the various payments. If you can't find it you might want to contact them by email. My experience is that they respond pretty well on emails. Great service.