F2p- infinate Melle Lesser demon killing

chase_cool7

Well I found another guild on lesser killing and noticed a few things that I do not stated. So I decided ill make my own. I think this is very simple but it definately works for me and hope it works for others too. If I get good responces ill be sure to ad pictures to it aswell.

-Although this is the melle guide this may also work for rangers with higher defence.

1 is for buying food

2 is for fishing own food.

Requirements 1 & 2

• Armour:Best armour available (min: mith) I suggest rune

Level:Suggest atleast combat lvl 60

cooking:35-tuna(65 to never burn) 40 (74 to never burn)

magic: (optionary) 55 to high alch

weapon: a rune scimmy or a silverlight(is equal to rune longsword vs. greaters and lessers)

Ammy: A strength ammy/ ammy of power(if need defence bonus)

noted logs/axe

Requirements 1

money: about 1k

Requirements 2

Fishing lvl: 35-tuna, 40-lobster,45-swordfish.(note:if harpooning use tunas aswell as it is untimely to only use swordfish)

tinderbox

lobster pot/harpoon

30gp

Ill start with the fact with this method you should lose no money(infact you will make quite a bit) or ever have to leave Karumja unless banking items or getting more noted logs.

Preparation 1 What you do is go to Al Karid and buy 26 kebabs for just 26gp, with you and noted logs or your axe and 30gp. Then go to Port Sarim and pay the 30gp to go to Karumja.

Preparation 2 You will need 30 gp to get on the island and a small amount of money if you brought noted logs. You should only need about 100gp for selling and rebuying your first log. Either cut down a tree that is by the dock that came in on or sell and re-buy a noted log(from the general store) that you brought depending on the choice you made. Go and fish your respective food and either cut down a tree that is by the dock that came in on or sell and re-buy a noted log that you brought depending on the choice you made. Build a fire and cook your food

karumja2.jpg

Killing Lessers 1 and 2 Go down into the Volcano, pass through the skeletons and deadly spiders. Go north and pass through the wall and kill the Lesser demons there. If you have not completed the Dragon Slayer Quest go south and fight the ussually more crowded lesser demons. Kill the lessers until you are out of food and make sure you collect all drops.

Come out of the Volcano by climbing up the rope shown, go east the way you came and go to the general shop and sell all items (unless alching) becides rune med helms which are worth 10k to players but only 7900 in shop. Sell and rebuy 1-2 logs depending on need.

Restocking 1 Buy a tinderbox and as many tunas available which cost only 30 ea. (you can also buy lobsters if over 100 in shop-cost 45 ea.) Light a fire and cook all your food.

Restocking 2 Fish more food, make a fire and cook your food.

1&2 Repeat killing lessers Step

High Alching To Alch just bring along a fire Staff and Nature runes. You can also collect runes by the lessers on the western side.The only items you should high alch are mith chain, mith square and rune full helm. All other items should be sold to the general store.

High Alchemy pays:

• Mith Square Shield:936

Mith Chainmail:1,170

rune medium helm:11,520

-Be sure to respond and make suggestions or fix mistakes I may have made, ill be sure to thank you and give you credit.

deathnotesignature.png

Not very good, I mean half of this guide is talking about how to walk to them and start "Killing" besides saying use range to kill them, thats it.

2/10

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

1/10. Not a very good guide, it seems a bit obvious really.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."