p2p merching help?... i need some posts here...

peteypablo5

Find something you're comfortable with the price on. It can be buying rune boots and selling for 10k more, or buying tons of a raw material and getting 10 or 20ea more. Just find something, anything, it really doesn't matter. Or you can always skill, that's what I do. Nat crafting is nice cash (too boring for me to ever attempt, however) and simple things like fishing can profit a few 100k a day as well.

Banned from Runescape on a day I didn't play, for a real world trade I never did. Combat 113 - Total 1796 - Top 500 Cooking

I will literally buy anything i see selling at a low price, and then resell it later for a profit...whether it be a dragon long, or just random items.

However, watch out for some items that are really hard to sell, get used to the market, and see what is constantly being bought, and go for those things.

~Ddaanniiellh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

this is the third time today i posted this and i still havent seen anything better. buy the rune from world 2 and sell it in world 1. here are the prices.

Buy Rune:

scimmy:20k

helm:20k

plate:40k

legs:35k

kite:35k

Sell Rune:

scimmy:25k

helm:25k

plate:55k

legs:45k

kites:50k

there can be massive profits made by doing this, however i choose to make money by training skills. i tested this before telling my friend about it and made 500k-1m per hour! its rediculous. i would just advise you keep saying "buy rune stuff" and only buy the 5 items listed above and dont be flexible with your prices unless people are paying more or selling for less. good luck on your d legs.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png