Does the amount of people on a tree matter?

Jamezkool

I believe that have more people on a tree wont really effect how many logs you or other people get, but with more people on it it does impact how fast the tree will be cut down, it also maters if the other people have higher WC than you do. so its really unknown unless someone tests it and averages out the amount of wood you get. :|

xaulinmonk54.jpeg

[^^Thanks Go To Runemetsa For Most Sigs]

The time between you and the lower level woodcutter will slightly be faster since you're higher woodcutting that the others, but if there are more players chopping at one tree, then it does fall much faster than 1 person chopping at one tree. I hope this helps. :)

tanjack23.png

Tanjack23

Taking it the Smart Way!

I have 99 woodcutting. When cutting a yew tree with a rune axe, i can usually fill my invent in two or three trees. But, when there's other ppl, even just one, it vastly decreases how long the tree lasts. So, you have to wait for the next respawn. So, it takes longer to get a number of logs. That, i guess, mean sthat you get logs slower. But if you were in a vast forest, it would take the same amount of time, i think. Just my own experience

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

each tree is spawned with a random number of logs to be given (i may test this when i have spare time) and when more people are cutting, the tree gives out the logs it has quicker, and usually falls much faster as well.

Just a little thought of mine.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg