private servers

tomtunney

ummm well i no a private server not sure if i can say name so edit out if i cant but its claled [Caution: Jagex Rule Violation] but 1st is it legal to play on nd 2nd do they hve like viruses and trojans on there becus i dont want them robbing my runescape account so ty

c9d320.png

kaisers911.png

chins.png

ummm well i no a private server not sure if i can say name so edit out if i cant but its claled [ForbiddenSite] but 1st is it legal to play on nd 2nd do they hve like viruses and trojans on there becus i dont want them robbing my runescape account so ty

I think that private servers for every mmorpg is illegal

and most likely they have viruses keyloggers etc, so i don't suggest you go there.

VIX VIX VIX

From what I understand, private servers are fake "copies" of the runescape code. Because of this people can max out their stats or give themselves full sets of armour or anything else by typing in the codes. Anything you do there will not transfer to the real Runescape game because it is hosted by somebody other than Jagex and is NOT compatible with the real Runescape game. Most private servers are there to try to get you to type in your real user name & pass so they can steal your account.

And also- it is against the rules to discuss private servers on Tip.it, so this has to be reported & locked.

BUT DO NOT USE A PRIVATE SERVER. EVER.

Of course they're illegal. They take copyrighted meterial from RuneScape and recreate the game. Stay away from them. :P

And from friend experiences, they aren't safe for your account either.

So I'd simply stay away from such places. The real game is much better. :wink:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous