Best place for crystal bow training ?

Hajutze

Where is the best place to train with crystal bow ? I meen what monsters are kind of easy and have a good drop , I cant train at dragons (the only ones i know with good drop) becouse I need a shield , and I cant wear it with the bow ... In short - I want to train with the bow and to have some profit so i can recharge it without much loss.

2 Ways IMO:

Ogre at Luth's TRaining ground or fire giants under waterfall. Both require quests but are good experience. I personally would go with fire giants as they drop various good items and can make you make you a profit. 2500 shots equals 10 rune scimmys? Of course your losing cash but.. It's better then nothing. Once you've decreased they buyin amount of the b ow to 180k you can make profit again and again angain to make up for the previous loses.

N0va

n0va_eagle_0.png

I found it most effective to train at the Red Dragons in Brimhaven dungeon. Selling the red hides I could even make a little cash after recharging the bow. I got 99 range there. I had two bows so I wouldn't have to keep running to Elf land so often. There's a rock pile in the center of that area that can be used as a safe spot although you'll need to wear an anti-fire shield while you pick up the drops.

Here's a pic: http://mcguff1.googlepages.com/99Range.jpg

mcguff1.png

Just go to the yanille dungeon and train on greater demons

(don't forget anti-drag shield for running pastthe drags and telegrabrunes for the good drops: they drop rune fullhelms and a fair ammount of level3 clues; the chaos and death runes are also worth telegrabbing (it are a few of them, worth more than the cost of the law rune), even the fire runes (if there are fire-runes, it are 75))