Members

icyhalberd

I may finally become member (woohoo!) after two years of playing. I have pretty good stats:

75 str

75 attack

74 def

59 range

57 mage

46 pray

75 woodcut

75cooking

72 fishing

72 mining

52 crafting

61 smith

I am totally unfamiliar with the members world and do not know where to begin. What quests should I start out with to familiarize myself with the members world? Which skills should I do? How can I prepare for members? (I have about 3 mil to spend)

thanks

-icyhalberd

get your gardening up through sorcess's garden minigame.

this gets your thieving up too...

then get the ring of charos activated.

you need to do priest in peril.. start in varrock, talk to the kind roald i think. then do Creature of Fenkenstrain

[ then basically start garden of tranquility]

do the two fairy wuests[ only need to start the second one, till u get the fairy rings]

what next?

um do the grand tree... it'll give you the gnome gliders.

seriously though, the first thing i did as a member, was take a walk around the member world, using the world map in another window...

it kinda helped.

I may finally become member (woohoo!) after two years of playing. I have pretty good stats:

75 str

75 attack

74 def

59 range

57 mage

46 pray

75 woodcut

75cooking

72 fishing

72 mining

52 crafting

61 smith

I am totally unfamiliar with the members world and do not know where to begin. What quests should I start out with to familiarize myself with the members world? Which skills should I do? How can I prepare for members? (I have about 3 mil to spend)

thanks

-icyhalberd

Stay F2P! More of an achievement to be F2P.

tfssig.png

75 str

75 attack

74 def

59 range

57 mage

46 pray

75 woodcut

75cooking

72 fishing

72 mining

52 crafting

61 smith

thanks

-icyhalberd

Stay F2P! More of an achievement to be F2P.

haha NO dont stay f2p...with the amount of exp you have gained i must say you should be pretty bored of f2p by now...p2p will open up many more options for you. I recommend getting around 3M first so that you can get your hands on some good equips such as abby whip, a few glories, drag skirt (same stats as drag legs but MUCH cheaper) and other stuff. yea do all of the quests necessary to open up new doors for u in p2p...there is a guide on the tip it website on starting members...some useful skills to train include agility (benefit carries over into f2p), slayer, herblore and use the superior p2p equip to train range and magic too ;) remember to have fun!

maxed out melee on 10/10/08, current goal: 94/99 cooking

life may be unfair, but why can't it be unfair in my favor?

my fake plant died because i forgot to pretend to water it

Selhy.png