200M FM XP COMPLETE...What Next?...Retired.

That's a totally mad goal but i have a funny feeling you're going to acheive it.

Either way GOOD LUCK!!!

(Oh and btw, where/what world do you do most of your burning?)

Thanks =)

I usually burn mostly when I'm f2p (95% of the time), world 19, Falador east. Exactly where I'm burning now, lol. I guess world 19 because thats the first world i started runescape in.

lol you know the only reason hes asking that is so he can use your fires to cook on the same way he used mine when i was going for 99 firemaking

So true, I am an unashamed thief of fires...

But in my defence, I make donations to those who kindly light me fires.

Pity it's not edge.

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

but i have wished you good luck =(

so why i aint in list? :-s

<3:

My Bad. lol

Wiw thgat's an insane goal. :P GOod luck with that.. you've got a lot more staying power than me. :P

Thank-you. =)

You have no problem with donations right? Cause im leveling wc, so ill have aton of maples soon. I think 1k maby?

Don't Mind, although, i will be taking a 3 - 4 week break after I hit 100M Exp to gain the 17M that I've lost during firemaking in the past 4 weeks.

wow nice goal good luck :)

Thanks. =)

gl ::'

Thanks ;)

Good luck on 100m and 200m firemaking xp!

You can do it :thumbsup:

Thanks, hopefully I can stick especially to 200M Xp, lol

That's a totally mad goal but i have a funny feeling you're going to acheive it.

Either way GOOD LUCK!!!

(Oh and btw, where/what world do you do most of your burning?)

Thanks =)

I usually burn mostly when I'm f2p (95% of the time), world 19, Falador east. Exactly where I'm burning now, lol. I guess world 19 because thats the first world i started runescape in.

lol you know the only reason hes asking that is so he can use your fires to cook on the same way he used mine when i was going for 99 firemaking

So true, I am an unashamed thief of fires...

But in my defence, I make donations to those who kindly light me fires.

Pity it's not edge.

Ahh well. I used to firemake in edgeville before falador got the graphics update. (before then, fally east had a picket fence which really annoyed me)

tinysigqj9.png

3rd person to reach 200M Fm Xp ~ Reached on 9th March 2008

Retired 4th August, 2008.

Very nice!

Best of luck

You think you'll be #1?

even if he had the money he cant get to rank 1# the name empror1 ring a bell? *cough* 200m fm xp *cough*

Edit: forgot to type gl :wall:

so here it comes gl man u are realy close to 100m xp and thats realy WOW i bet we will some day see your name and the nice 200m fm xp ::'

skullfly.jpg

(I wana live for ever,

or die trying...)

I have dyslexia so forgive me my bad grammar

SHOOT! #-o I made the BIGGEST Mistake ever.. :cry: . ImNon-member so im cutting WILLOWS not the other Mem log... Im sooo srry... I will probably have 1k of thoose, butu probably dont want em, so i ll don8 to some1 else. Unless u want em or somthing. :\

All i can say is wow :shock: I cant belive it someone eles going for 200mill fm xp...i wouild do it but im getting anoyed with 13mill fm xp. Good luck to you...all i can say is

GOOD LUCK!!!

Haseo_8492ed

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Very nice!

Best of luck

You think you'll be #1?

even if he had the money he cant get to rank 1# the name empror1 ring a bell? *cough* 200m fm xp *cough*

Edit: forgot to type gl :wall:

so here it comes gl man u are realy close to 100m xp and thats realy WOW i bet we will some day see your name and the nice 200m fm xp ::'

Well actually, It's possible for me to get rank one despite empror getting first, it's actually random. (just take a look at thieving, fletching and cooking, after an update, someone new will be rank 1.)

anyways, thanks. =D

SHOOT! #-o I made the BIGGEST Mistake ever.. :cry: . ImNon-member so im cutting WILLOWS not the other Mem log... Im sooo srry... I will probably have 1k of thoose, butu probably dont want em, so i ll don8 to some1 else. Unless u want em or somthing. :\

Lol it's alright, not like i'm forcing you to ;)

All i can say is wow :shock: I cant belive it someone eles going for 200mill fm xp...i wouild do it but im getting anoyed with 13mill fm xp. Good luck to you...all i can say is

GOOD LUCK!!!

Haseo_8492ed

Thanks, you'll get to 13M xp pretty soon =)

tinysigqj9.png

3rd person to reach 200M Fm Xp ~ Reached on 9th March 2008

Retired 4th August, 2008.

Sorry, my bad. Had a lot of homework lately, havent been on as much as usual.

Lol np... :wink:

W000t, 1.000.001 xp til u bcome the 7th best firemaker in the world!!! :D <3:

Zzzuperman.jpeg

| 19,385th to 99 smithing on the 11th of June 2011. |

| 144,261st to 99 magic on the 2nd of September 2011. |

| Thanks for sig to DementedHero |

| Blog |