Edgeville Furnace

cat666

I have the easy armour and am currently working on the smithing level for the hard part. I can use the furnace in Edgeville but am currently at the Port.

I am making 12k steel bars into cannonballs for XP and profit. Would the armour make this process faster at Edgeville?

It's a dubious one as it isn't really smelting, more smithing, but you use a furnace...

Does anyone know?

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

the varrock armor only (sometimes) increases the amount of ore/ bar you mine/smith. so it wont speed it up, otherwise there would be a load of c'balls in stock all of a sudden

off topic: i hate the look of it. i look like some bum. O.o

Popoto.~<3

just wanted to ask...i know the rewards say if u smelt in edge then the effects will take place but is there a furnace or anvil there? does this include super heat as well?

maxed out melee on 10/10/08, current goal: 94/99 cooking

life may be unfair, but why can't it be unfair in my favor?

my fake plant died because i forgot to pretend to water it

Selhy.png

With the update of the achievement diary, ea furnace was created in Edgeville. The smelting/smithing multuples bars at once only workd there, the mining effect (2 ores at once) should be everywhere.

I don't know wheter it also goed for c balls.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

The armour also increases the speed of smelting bars using the Edgeville furnace.

As cannonball making is effectivley smelting and not smithing (you're not using an anvil) then it could be quicker. I will check tonight.

If it does increase the speed cannonball making then cannonballs are seriously going to drop in price, as cannonballs are steel and steel only requires level 1 armour...

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!