Leaf Warrior

tomdavies90

Well ages ago my Steam account broke and today i managed to get it to work but i've had to reinstall like 3 programs so I need something to do whilst i waited and this is that something.

leafzi8.png

Was just something I made up as I went along, took maybe an hour.

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

The human anatomy seems strange. The hands look odd, as do the shape of the arms/legs, and the torso (I assume the guy is wearing a mask, hence the weird face o.o).

I suppose if you went over it a few times/edited it it'd look right. But it doesn't look bad in its current state. Perhaps edit it and add colour? <3:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Yeah he's wearing a mask, and I was going for a really over the top cartoony guy that's why the anatomy isn't perfect. I've done a coloured version in Paint, but it's not that good, I might post it at some point.

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

I don't see anything terribly wrong with this, I agree that some strong knowledge of human anatomy would improve this piece substantually but it looks pretty well rendered. I personally wouldnt go to mspaint with this, Its much easier to simply clean up anything via photoshop for example, adjust contrast/etc and get on working on the colouring/shading/detailing in a lower layer. Like this for example, here's a rough idea of the way I'd go about it.

testoy5.gif

If this were my piece I'd personally get on to fixing anything that feel could be improved about the anatomy, readability etc.. I only roughly altered some minor things on you're version trying not to stray too far from what you had gone for. Clean up the linework to make it as smooth as poss, there shouldn't be any need to rush. colourwise i'd go for applying shade by shade, dot in the base colours and work darker tones onto another layer.

Well hope anything I've mentioned helps you move in the right direction, keep it up. I like that little style you've got going.

vistame09copyhr8.png