GOD. IS. IMAGINARY!

Blue_Eggz

There is no such thing as god. If there was, where would he be? Where would heaven be? How would he have made us? Why would he have made us?

Your answer is probably something along the lines of something you read in the bible, a book full of fairy tales and such, or just "I don't need a reason". Well here's my response : If god existed, he wouldn't have given us a brain that didn't need evidence in order to believe!

That's not all. Wars are going on, people are being killed. Religion is creeping more and more into the government. According to the bible, God made humans because he wanted to express his love... But us humans have learned to disagree and fight, that is not what love is about! God would not have made humans that were to fight if he was loving and caring. Thus, I conclude that God is evil; and who would worship an evil God?!

I can keep going... But this is a great amount of evidence as it is.

tifsbti6oi.gif

Huh. Is that so?

P.S - If you think you can make a post on the subject without the 'I am right, I am flamebait' attitude, feel free to dig up one of the many religion topics that will be floating around.

Here are several threads where a debate on god would be on topic.

Thread, page 1

Thread, page 1

Thread, page 3 of forum.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!