Deejay's blog of extreme insanity

GOD DAMN IT!

+P

Gl on the new blog Perhaps a mention for your best buddy wouldnt go a miss +P +)

Keep it up dude

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah... I know I promised I'd update soon, but I'm unable to keep my promise. I'm working full steam, and I don't have much time for Runescape. TET is a heck of a job, believe me. Those of you that applied to join the crew, be prepared for hell, because working on Tip.it is many things, but it's not easy. Sure, it's fun, and awesome and stuff, but hard work is essential.

Now, since my last post, I have achieved a couple of goals. I got the 50 agility. After that I moved on to my next skill to advance, thieving. I got it to 53 in order to start doing Desert Treasure. Let it be known that I hate thieving. It sucks, and it's useless, but I got it from 42 to 53. Once that was done, I did Waterfall, Temple of Ikov, and started Desert Treasure. Seeing as I didn't have enough time to finish the quest, once I got the Ring of Visibility, I moved on to my old, and very wanted goal. GHOST ROBES! I'm happy to say I managed to get the whole set, and even took a double right away. However, during this, I also managed to lose all my range gear. While I was going through the lava maze, utterly lost, I wandered into the Lesser Demon area outside of the maze, and went down to the KBD teleport. Omnitec warned me not to pull the lever, but me being a forgetful idiot, and thinking he was joking, I pulled it. The KBD pwned me in 2 hits, and now I plan to get my revenge at this weeks TET event. Check it out, it's KBD hunting!

I'm not even sure what my next goal is. I plan to finish Desert Treasure this weekend, if I can get the supplies, and my range gear back. It's not expensive, but I'm completely broke. After that, I'll probably finally get range to 70. I'm also thinking I might start on getting 50 farming. That's all for now.

Thanks for reading. Bring on the fun!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Need a countdown? Don't know where to find one? http://www.pending.me.uk/

Retired TET leader.

oh you made me angry very angry. No mention.. TUT TUT TUT.

No more helping out a friend in need for you +P.

Keep up the good work dude.

Congratticles on the Ghosty Robes. Ill talk to ghosty see what he thinks about him being naked all the time now youve stolen his robes

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)