Skill guide: Fishing

• 1 year later...

Well I'd like to point out that in the fishing table, it says lava eels heal 14, but when i used them today it only healed 11, every time, so it might be a new change you guys should double check if your informationÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s right on that one. And I guess the cooking guide would have to be changed too.

• 3 months later...

Comments received elsewhere that need to be evaluated.

Theres another nonmembers place to catch lobsters. If you go north into the wildy from the lumber yard near varrock into level 36 wilderness theres a river to the east that you can cage and harpoon in

i would like to point out that your fishing guide has nothing on shilo village. i use shilo village allot for trout n salmon to power-fish and so do many other people.it has many fishing spots and is very near to a bank.

i find this fishing spot better than some of the other locations you suggested in the members fishing locations.

would you please add shilo village to your guide, as it would help many other players.

Since the quest 'The Fremennik Isles' is introduced, are there 2 new fishing spot and 2 bank places created.

On the Isle of Neitiznot are 3 spots, On the Isle of Jatizso are 6 spots.

On both spots could fish with 'Big net' or 'Harpoon'

Both Islands has a bank to store.

In the fishing guide there is another spot for harpoon/lobster cage fishing. in the the far right high level wilderness there is a cage & harpoon fishing spot (can be used by nonmembers i think) its really handy if you do not want to leave the wilderness after going so far.

in your fishing guide, under vessel fishing you have the two fairy ring codes backwards. CKR takes you to the lake and DKP takes you to the shore to fish for karambwan.

Spelling mistake.

At the top of Fishing Table it says Tools/Bite. I think you were referring to Tools/Bait.

You left out you can fish swordfish and lobsters in the wild, by the maze.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

• 2 weeks later...