First Pixel

Hound196

Lower the saturation mate, and try to give the tree trunk some texture, when did you ever see a perfectly smooth tree? Infact when was the last time you looked up and saw that the sun wasn't round, it was infact a squarish blob... :-s

md666.gif

your grass is good

work on getting your own colours and shading

I think the grass is copied all the time :? .

Get your shading right. Don' t dither yet untill you know how to shade well.

Those randomly placed dots in the sky arent really adding to the pixel, they are just creating chaos.

Make the sky' s shading more smooth. And the sky won' t ever get that dark when its daytime. The sun is a little bit blocky too.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Everything in the pixel is far too uniform. Your shading is far too extreme as there are huge differences between each shade. I do like the grass, though some of it does look copy and pasted like DS said.

-BloodAngel

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

If your going to dither;

1. Learn how to do it properly, follow the edge of the colour and place the dots in a uniform fashion, 1 dot every 2 pixels, you only need about 2 rows of dithering and it'll work

2. Use colours that are closer together on the colour chart, no matter how much dithering you use it won't look good unless the colours are close to each other, in other words don't use the darkest green you can get then a middle green then a super light one, use a middle green then a slightly darker one, then another slightly darker green.

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....