1 maple

2 pineapple

4 willow

1 calquat

4 acorn

8 banana

9 apple

1 curry

I intend to sell the calquat, the palm, and 1 of the papaya, and grow the rest myself for farming xp. Now I wonder what the market prices for these seeds are. On a well-known fansite, I read that a palm tree seed is worth 75k-90k, but I was only offered 25 k when I tried to sell it (I declined).

"Noob" is an insult. "Noob" is overused. Be polite. Try to say "noob" less than once a day.

Thank you.

That's the one I used. It states

palm tree seed - 75,000gp - 90,000gp

Ah well - I looked on the official forums and I see people buying them for 80k each , I should have looked there first.

"Noob" is an insult. "Noob" is overused. Be polite. Try to say "noob" less than once a day.

Thank you.

Seeds are a mixed bag. Few people have high farming so high level seeds are not in demand. High level farmers also get there own seeds and due to growing times of the seeds, don't always pay the high prices.

Likewise most low level farmers who get a high level seeds have no clue how much to sell it for. Quite easy to stand in a bank and say "buying all seeds" and come away with some high level seeds dirt cheap from low levels. I paid 100k once for about 20k seeds, including 4 ranarrs, 2 calquats, and 5 pineapples. The rest were onion and potatoes but the ranarrs more than made up for it.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!