Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Need Suggestions on Sig

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Masuma
[ Display Name History ]

Masuma

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 695 posts
Posted Image

Here's my first pixel sig (obviously uncompleted). I have no clue what should be in the background. Also, I don't know how I should create the actual spell itself (Fire blast). I want it half forming infront of the wizard. Also, I think people won't be able to notice the shading on the wizard. Should I shade it more? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Any other constuctive criticism is welcome too. Thanks!

-masuma
Posted Image
Woah, I never knew Tip.It had that sig. I'll keep it since it's cool (and to make people wonder what was in my sig).

nslfoot
[ Display Name History ]

nslfoot

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 114 posts
i have an idea, take it use it or whatnot.. u could make him holding a staff and a spell commin out the top over all those its lookin good sofar

axeraider70
[ Display Name History ]

axeraider70

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,406 posts
first, remove your crummy black outlines, then if all else fails for a bg, just try a simple wilderness theme. please use your brain a little though, it cant be that hard to think of a fire blast :?
Posted Image
axeraider70.deviantART.com

Morningstar
[ Display Name History ]

Morningstar

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 66 posts
Add a doobie.

Masuma
[ Display Name History ]

Masuma

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 695 posts

Add a doobie.

I feel like a newb. What's a doobie? :oops:

-masuma
Posted Image
Woah, I never knew Tip.It had that sig. I'll keep it since it's cool (and to make people wonder what was in my sig).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users