Error in my Pc?

Mutian

Ik i have this alot.

When i play Runescape in a Holland server it will let me play for.. uhmm 10 Minutes.

After that my Pc shutsdown. I lost many stuff to it like : 3 Sets of full Rune, 2 Rune (g) Larges and over 5 Mill cash. ( Someting like that. Im sure about the Rune (g) Larges and the Cash )

Only because i fight Greaters or Lessers and then BOOM Pc shuts off.

I hate this i only merchant to get it all back. If this wasnt happened i had like 7 Mill cash right now.

Sombody has it to or sombody got a salution? I scanned my whole pc and rechecked the Data every Week.

I use Norton.

And no its not heating up.

I get this playing diffrent games

Most likely a hardware issue.

Please head over to Tech and Comps and post a HJT (just for reference) and a Belarc Advisor log so we know what hardware your PC has got.

Read the stickies in Tech and Comps for more info.

And please dont exagerate about loosing millions of GP its annoying

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

So you get that while playing different games?

Check power, RAM-sticks, processor.

Either memoryproblems like broken RAM-sticks, processor / motherboard overheating or your comp just doesn't get enought power. Can't make up anything else. Or then your windows has shutdown[Caution: ExecutableFile] setted to run after 10 minutes lol

roflcopter.gif

So you get that while playing different games?

Check power, RAM-sticks, processor.

Either memoryproblems like broken RAM-sticks, processor / motherboard overheating or your comp just doesn't get enought power. Can't make up anything else. Or then your windows has shutdown.e3e (CAUTION - executable file) setted to run after 10 minutes lol

I mean the Pc shutsdown when im playing other Java games.

Try removing your side case and putting a fan on it, then playing. If this fixes it (it isn't a permanent fix... unless you really like having a loud fan on your computer with a case off) then we at least can pinpoint it to either a over heating problem... or a not over heating problem :lol: