Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hot Air Balloon Travel

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

simo498
[ Display Name History ]

simo498

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Simo498
  • Clan:"Play With Honor"- Skilling Clan
Well I'm doing the Varrock achievement diary at the moment and travelling from Varrock to Taverly with the hot air balloon is a task. The problem is, I did the quest a few days after it came out, and that was a while ago. I forgot everything about it :wall: and I never use that travelling method.

Can someone tell me what items and logs I need for those locations and what I have to do after I get those items.

Thx.
Posted Image

brunokiller
[ Display Name History ]

brunokiller

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,654 posts
  • RSN:Mej
  • RSN2:Iures
Read the Getting Around guide

It is a willow btw

rft
[ Display Name History ]

rft

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 725 posts
  • RSN:curanir1
if I recall you need 10 willow logs (i take 20 in case of messing up) and a tinderbox. Talk to the dude on entrana (west side) and you will then do the minigame. It might take a couple of goes (it did for me). Best of luck.

For further advice, read the quest guide relating to that quest or the getting around guide stated above.
Posted Image
Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs

Gold_Tiger10
[ Display Name History ]

Gold_Tiger10

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,379 posts
Enlightened Journey Quest (plus guides to unlock EXTRA BALLOON routes!)

It took me 7 tries to unlock that one damn Varrock route -.-

agira
[ Display Name History ]

agira

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,050 posts
I used after quest dont remember tip.it or runehq.com guide (i using both websites) and ulocked all routes and forgetted and using when i need it:)
Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.
Posted Image
Visit my exp track

simo498
[ Display Name History ]

simo498

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Simo498
  • Clan:"Play With Honor"- Skilling Clan
Thx to everyone who replied. :)