Debating whether to go P2P,need advice

Skelard23

Well, I've been thinking about renewing my lost subscription and can't seem to decide whether or not to go P2P or not. One concern is this.While im in F2P worlds its normally crowded and i can't get a training spot,anywhere,i've been stuck at clvl 20 for about 3 days now,mostly because i become frustrated with people attacking monsters i was heading for (whats with all the crossbowers anyways?) and was wandering if P2P basic training areas (cows,goblins,Stronghold) are less crowded.

Also,i have been having a hard time trying out the money making methods submitted to me before.i tried the Rune scimmy thing,only to be called a n00b from multiple people and that scimmys were 35k at the lowest :(

So are there more methods of making money and merchanting on P2P worlds that are easier than the F2P ones?

thanks to anyone ahead of time who answers my questions,your help is greatly appreciated

Well, I've been thinking about renewing my lost subscription and can't seem to decide whether or not to go P2P or not. One concern is this.While im in F2P worlds its normally crowded and i can't get a training spot,anywhere,i've been stuck at clvl 20 for about 3 days now,mostly because i become frustrated with people attacking monsters i was heading for (whats with all the crossbowers anyways?) and was wandering if P2P basic training areas (cows,goblins,Stronghold) are less crowded.

Also,i have been having a hard time trying out the money making methods submitted to me before.i tried the Rune scimmy thing,only to be called a n00b from multiple people and that scimmys were 35k at the lowest :(

So are there more methods of making money and merchanting on P2P worlds that are easier than the F2P ones?

thanks to anyone ahead of time who answers my questions,your help is greatly appreciated

In simple terms, yes and yes.

Membership is worth every cent, there are so many more ways to do so many things.

Guides will help.

kingtut3.png

P2P is the way to go. Unless you are a a little kid then it's not a significant amount of cash (less then a lunch). It is a lot less crowded since there is more world to actually be in. There are so many more items that merching is definitely easier. The best money making skills are without a doubt including p2p activities.

There are so many more options that finding a place to train will be a thing of the past. Plus, training p2p is generally faster considering the more possible items to aid you abilities.

Unless you are that worried about $5 a month, get p2p. There is no downside since you can still go to f2p servers and do anything you could have before if you really felt the need.

nopheo.png

Nopheo.png

simply put get membership. less crowded and less people call you noob. Merchanting cna be easy but you got to have like 3 mill to start with or it will never work. Try sara cloaks, Cannons, sharks. There are lots more, too lay to list them all now.

Alex_Ewan 1.png

Goals achieved: lvl 99 Cooking, Fishing and Fletching.

Surrey CC and Liverpool FC fan for life!

Think about it this way:

You're paying approximately 17 cents per day for countless new features. I have that kind of money just lying around in my house.

So why aren't I P2P, you ask? For one, I'm stubborn when it comes to paying for online games. And two, I don't play but 3 or 4 times per week so I wouldn't get the full potential of paying. Personal choice.

Nul_Oblivion.png

Retired Member

well just got membership,you guys were definetly right :D ,its nice to have a training spot to myself again.Thanks for all the help guys,hope to see you all later

Dicussion over. He got it. Welcome and feel free to add me if you need help.

nopheo.png

Nopheo.png