You asked for it mother funker

Final_Mercy

Sorry for the semi-offensive language, tips and rants together :) value pack

but it's just, I like to see rants cause I kinda like getting angry :P hehe amazingly

but uhh .. it's just .. why complain what you asked for honestly?

Why can't some people ever appreciate (I'm talking to the complainers, anyone else who doesn't give a funk or appreciates the updates, see you in heaven from earth)

Let's see.. people complained about merchanting and auto bots.. and now there's player mods.. then people complained they didn't do anything even though Jagex clearly stated they did NOT HAVE TO HELP ALL THE TIME/OR REPORT ALL THE TIME!!

Let's see another thing, now there's buy-x and infinite stock...

let's see people were complaining about auto buyers and now they have what? Buy-x and infinite stock, how much easier is that!! except the attack runes (mind, chaos etc.) got a bit of an increase and the others got a little tiny drop

String-x, people were complaining.. uhh.. stringing's sooooo boring, Z0MG H@X0R B0R!NG and whatever like that and now we have string x, but they complained .. "It's too slow!! it's so pathetic!!!" but I mean at least you can RELAX.. at least JAGEX DID SOMETHING!!!!

Pjers and no honor in pking.. look man.. what does that tell you?.. Don't really pk.. or try again sadly, but there's.. staking! and this person from tip or something made a semi official world for honest stakers, not sure if it'll be crowded with "NH" people again but who know

staking has a win win, or a lost lost, pking .. pjers, telers, flamers, what do you think, you think you'd get anything but lose food and pots each funking try?

PS: MAAN did you see how much those stakers make a day!! god dang If I had that dough I wouldn't be playing rs anymore.. I'd be walking around having drop parties 24/7!!

Littlekidscape -- runescape is being populated with.. immature little mother bullfish funking morons, and who knows, blah blah blah etc.

How do you think it's like for other games? Runescape's population of players is probably lower than most other MMORPG games and how many kids and flamers NH do you think they have in the other games like everquest, knightonline, World of warcraftt, and other stuff I've never probably heard of, I learned everquest existed yesterday :P

Randoms... look pal, it's RANDOM freaking deal with it..

I lost my dragon ax head and this person I had to get for it back, apparently I had to bribe that person 500k too -.- selfish little punk but then my friend complained about it to Jagex and what happened :)? Be thankful cause thanks to my problem and my friend TAKING SOME ACTION IN A MATURE POSITIVE WAY (was a mod by the way), that random.. was.. REMOVED!! :)

No-Lifesm..

having no life, no lifing, who gives a shipload!!?!?!?

everyone HAS A LIFE!! or else they'd be zombies and eating our flesh, and we'd die painfully...

but it's just the proper word.. NO SELF CONTROL OVER OBSESSIVE GAME PLAYING

it's ok if you play a lot of games, just as long as you go outside more than 20 hours a week or something, possibly 40 hours a week AT LEAST!!' outside, and you'll be fine, you have SELF CONTROL

Life.. is about memories, your first kiss, the prom, high school, college, your marriage, all memories.. oh and don't forget Disney land!! <3:and vacation

man, my friend always told me don't even post things like these cause people won't listen, I hope you do, you'd be a better person if you listened to everyone, but one at a time of course

Taking things for granted..

Jagex made these updates to help people enjoy the game more, give it more of a challenge, apparently some morons think that 1 def pures and stuff can apparently "OWN" level 600's at the god wars, then they complain and what happens? those idiots don't think "Hey I should've trained instead of complaining, and if I keep failing, try again till I succeed!"

it's like that news letter: I can do it better than you!!" or something like that

APPRECIATE WHAT YOU ARE GIVEN!!

Skills

If you don't like it,.. add your idea to the suggestions forums, if you don't take it to the RANT forums, Bobbington2, help me out here mod-man

well anyways, that's why there's the "RSOF" or nonlazy people would type.. RUNESCAPE OFFICIAL FORUMS~~

if you don't like it either still? Don't train it! duh! ignore it!

if it's for a quest requirement? train it! In reality you gotta do things you hate to do, like say some dork murdered your family, and you wanna kick his rear to the moon and possible a dark hole to see him rip apart to smitherins or however it's spelled

but no.. you should FORGIVE that person, it's the right of human .. goodness? or so

Online dating --

it's immature and very very very sad.. but I mean as long as you're not too serious about it like saying "oh she's my gf/he's my bf", that's ok I mean that shows an appreciate

"Oh we call each other every night and all" that's PATHETIC, plus I think that's breaking a rule

Goals.. it's hard to resist, accomplishing something is ..so long in reality, but somethings are really short :D

but on rs, accomplishing something is so.. short and easy that .. you love it!! you can achieve a LOT in rs or any other game.. but seriously don't go like "Oh after this 99, i'll get that 99, then 200m cooking exp, 200m in others, and then I'll try to get this armor and that armor and possibly 10 christmas crackerS!!! :):))* that's.. .. pass the "sad" limit

skillers/merchanters -- ok, so they don't want to train skills and still make money

and others just want to have high stats to kind of show off in my view, so what!? SO HONESTLY FUNKING WHAT!?

they do what they want, you do what you want! get over it!!

heck with I ain't spending $65+ just for some other stupid account to get all 99's

I'd rather spend +$35 just to get my account to some 99's, and rather have an extreme headstart, who gives a *cabbage casserole* about being the best

GET OVER IT LOL

-- yeah freaking right, people get over things in time, sometimes never, or through extreme therapy of some sort

someone lost their guthans to their best friend who now scammed that person of more than guthans, over 2000m or 2 bil or something..

and you'd say .. "Get over it kid lol grow up"

ahaha.. someone snipered your mom and the police saw but didn't care and didn't do anything about it, you go to court and do all that garbage

but what will we say? .. get over it!! :XD:

Show some sympathy, false or true, at least make the person FEEL BETTER USING POSITIVE WORDS, yeah that's right, that's what this world neats, we don't need machos or smart idiots, we need what? NICE KIND PEOPLE, not cocky, not rude, polite manners, always willing to help, plenty of selfcontrol and other stuff

New comers --

read .. the .. freaking.. tutorial/manual.. for crying .. out loud.. GOD DANG FISHSTICKS, learn to read and give others a break

Update failures..

say about that new update of 30 seconds or 1 minute before your item apears before other people after you're killed, well it helps, so that your worst enemy or nitemare doesn't get your .. santa or something

but at the same time, your friend can't help you when you KQ or whatever, cause they'll die too

everything has a good side, and a bad side, ok? that's life (yeah it kinda sucks though in a way if I put it like that \:D/ *

Leet speak or elite speak, or whatever that "thing" it.. is

I'm sure it's cool and fun to some people, but to others who are MORE MATURE, think that it's a pile of bullsticks

look, you're with your friends and you say "(H), hru l' \/\/@N+ +0 g' 2 teh m@ll?

they'd say "c00l dawg, let's check out my homie from the hood' there too"

in a job resume of your dream job, the job you wanted ever since you were born!!! .. well a little older so you can understand some stuff

Name:? J0|-|N lol

occupation: I play games all day lol I want p--- all day too in front of my mom and dad

YOU'LL NEVER EVER GET HIRED FOR THAT, so use probably language man, it'll help in reality

Zezima -- that's right, 1bill exp, still plays runescape for over 8 years, a sophomore or something In college now, grats to him

but everyone complains about him, who cares if he's the best or if he no lifes, he's in college! and besides it's not like he's gonna get any reward for being the best

say you were in his shoes, in college number #1 in a MMORPG game, and you were being constantly hated, but then those haters follow you and demand for free items, how would you feel? Z' probably doesn't care but eh.. who knows

Newcomers, part 2--

you guys/girls.. mostly guys asked for more help, and support in your newbie days

but now you asked TOO MUCH *yeah that's also nonmembers, you beg and complain but don't even think twice about using your freaking allowance or being polite and asking your parents or someone to get you membership

now every other higher player is saying that you get too much of.. an advantage and they had to work from scratch to get where they were, but you get 2 steps forward past scratch to begin your new era

hacking --

hahaha.. I have never been hacked in my entire life, even though I feared of being hacked, that's why 'TAKE THE ADVICE ADULTS GIVE YOU', don't open stupid websites like the ones that sell rs gold, keyloggers, trojans or something else that new thing "Bubbles"

idiots are stupid enough to actually open it just so they can entertain themselves

your friends, in reality, you can't trust many people I learned everything the hard way, that's what makes a man, a stupid man but a brave man

hehe.. apparently 70% of all hacking is.. well 21% is key logger and the other 9% is really bad passwords, well 70% haha... are people telling their own "friends" to share accounts and boom, banned or hacked, sorry it was your decision

for crying out loud make your password something very off topic, but you can still be hacked, but a very very very!! low chance, but for some people who are hackers who read this post, .. and the people who have gotten hacked, try to make your password soemthing they'll never in their entire life think of

Luck..

I am very lucky at sharp moments, but very unlucky 90% of the time

but that's life man luck's just a part of stinkin'g life, some parts and good some parts stink more than dirty sweaty gym socks, .. bleh!

so please, don't go to the pet store and slaughter the rabbits for their feet

Forums -- wow, tip.it or "runescape official forums, I'd seen PAGES full of locked topics, wow man honestly, post something resourceful and where it belongs

That is all for now

If I find other examples -- I'll add more maybe**

Thank you to all who took their.. I'd say this article is 10minutes or so, to read this rant about my.. rant .. yeah... thanks

You are not alone, Our Father, God will always be with you.

:shock:

well that was... great :D

that was every thing ive ever wanted to say ::'

just hope they wont lock this for the language

skullfly.jpg

(I wana live for ever,

or die trying...)

I have dyslexia so forgive me my bad grammar