Halo 3 Medals, All of them

spooferfish

Here is what I have collected so far:

showemmedalsin8.png

There are alot more medals (some don't have spots on the medal thing here, the spot is added if you get that medal)

This is not any one persons profile, I started with a pic of my friends (one of my bosses actually :P) and pasted other medals in from paint. I'm working on a list of what they all are, and how to get them.

If you find a profile that has a medal I'm missing please post a pic of the whole medal grid as I have, or a link to their profile. Please include their gamertag as well.

35b9enp.jpg

Cool, it will be interesting to find out what the missing medals are. Pity there is no description to show what each medal is...*wink wink*

haloshotintheheadgh2.jpg

You are now dead, after the tone please press 3....BEEEP

ur missing killamanjaro, zombie killing spree, hells janitor, last man standing, hail to the king. rest i dont' know.

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.