50/99 herblore....

kilermage3

I heard anti fire potions will make you come out even, But on the bad side, Are they ever a pan to sell! Prayer potions/Super sets/Super restores have an ok market though.

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

I heard anti fire potions will make you come out even, But on the bad side, Are they ever a pan to sell! Prayer potions/Super sets/Super restores have an ok market though.

any idea how much itll cost me to make a pray/ super res? and how much they sell for?

no154.png

no154.png

no154.png

34,105th to 99 atk

Exact numbers for this are nearly impossible to come by. Because you will never be able to buy your ingredients for the same price all the way to 99, and you will never be able to sell your potions for the same price all the way to 99.

It's probably impossible to come out even unless you spend months upon months waiting for people with low prices to come a'knocking. Personally, I would recommend making a combination of anti-fire, range, prayer (when you can get good deals on herbs, but be warned that there is a huge demand for Ranarr Weed, so people are willing to pay a lot, therefore raising prices) and mage potions. Those typically don't cause you to lose as much money, from my personal experience.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

buy ranarr seeds and make ppots. sell pots buy more seeds. wash rinse repeat

Heh the only problem with that is that it would take well over a year to do :P Or at least several months, assuming you play a couple hours every day. Things like that are only practical for lower level achievements (i.e. 70 herblore), but not a 99.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Heh the only problem with that is that it would take well over a year to do :P Or at least several months, assuming you play a couple hours every day. Things like that are only practical for lower level achievements (i.e. 70 herblore), but not a 99.

and u should know... u got 99 herblore... and thanks,ill try to make p pots and sell... i rather take my chances... plus i play almost all day on weekends so it wont take that long

no154.png

no154.png

no154.png

34,105th to 99 atk

80% of the RS population assume this is the best way to lvl herblore :? Guess what this is doing to prices....

Better start farming your own herbs and do some serious slayer if you want to save money in herblore....

h_y_j_a_c_k.png

80% of the RS population assume this is the best way to lvl herblore :? Guess what this is doing to prices....

Better start farming your own herbs and do some serious slayer if you want to save money in herblore....

it cost that much?!?!? :shock:

no154.png

no154.png

no154.png

34,105th to 99 atk

Like Tripsis said, Herblore is unique in that the end product only has value if you sell it to other players (stores buy pots for next to nothing).

As somebody taking the slow route to 99 Herblore, I'll tell you what I do with each Herb:

Guams - worthless

Marrentill - I save these for Gilded Altars

Tarromin - I usually sell these

Harralander - I keep some on hand because they are so versatile, but I sell most of these

Rannar Weed - Prayer Pots

Toadflax - Save these for Sara Brews. You will be glad that you did.

Irit Leaf - Super Antis are nice, but Unicorn horns are hard to come by. I mostly make Super Attack

Avantoe - Super Energy

Kwuarm - Super Strength. Save all your Limps for these.

Snapdragon - Super Restores

Cadantine - Super Defense

Lantadyme - Mostly Anti-Fire, some Magic Pots

Dwarf Weed - Range Pots

Torstol - Zammy Brews

Most of this list may sound obvious, but it's tempting to use some of the other pots for faster leveling. But to me the extra level wasn't worth getting stuck with worthless pots and/or consuming valuable seconds.

If you don't want to spend a lot of money on the skill, I strongly recommend doing Slayer. Slayer monsters are excellent Herblore providers and you can make all of your own pots for training.

Berrakus.png

Dragon Drops - 10 Meds, 9 Legs, 5 Skirts, 2 Left Half

PM me to have any potions made or crafting done

wats the best way to lvl herblore and not waste so much money? and making pots or herbs that people will buy

thanks to those who take the time to answer :thumbsup:

im going for 99 herblroe soon too

BTW: one big pointer that i just had to say nice copied signature..

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

y_anima"]
wats the best way to lvl herblore and not waste so much money? and making pots or herbs that people will buy

Who's is copied?

Vlead.png

y_anima"]

yea im sorry to that... im actually asking a friend of mine to see if he can make me a cool siggy... and didnt mean to get any1 mad by doing this but then again this is off the topic!! :D

no154.png

no154.png

no154.png

34,105th to 99 atk