Need a Sponcer, master

Grey_Fatalis

Hi everyone strange request for you all, I have just restarted on RS - Im somewhat rusty after 4 years of not being able to play, but now im back and havent been able to get onto my main - cant remember pass or recov details... anyway I started again and need a helping hand, if anyone is willing - I need equipment and shiz, you know how it is Im without proper equipment and money and well I suppose im begging for things here heh, I wouldnt normaly but this is more an investment - help me get back on my feet and I will pay you back, im very knowlegdable and helpful so Im sure I can pay you back somhow, do a few item runs for you anything really. well add me in game or post here if anyones interested :pray:

I'm a mature runescape player... well, as mature as someone who plays runescape can be :-)

Hi everyone strange request for you all, I have just restarted on RS - Im somewhat rusty after 4 years of not being able to play, but now im back and havent been able to get onto my main - cant remember pass or recov details... anyway I started again and need a helping hand, if anyone is willing - I need equipment and shiz, you know how it is Im without proper equipment and money and well I suppose im begging for things here heh, I wouldnt normaly but this is more an investment - help me get back on my feet and I will pay you back, im very knowlegdable and helpful so Im sure I can pay you back somhow, do a few item runs for you anything really. well add me in game or post here if anyones interested :pray:

Can you tell us your main RSN so we could be sure you are not another scammer... -.-

lergo.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Name was Farmer Billy - was a great character, best at smithing - he must still be on highscores, its hard to find faith in humanity around runescape hm. Guild wars nd other games are alot more trusting

I'm a mature runescape player... well, as mature as someone who plays runescape can be :-)

honestly I would help any of your guys, thats what I use to do - come on im asking for like a suit of iron or a mith weapon - you all have this junk lying around you may as well get satisfaction of helping another human being, I can and will pay you back if you like, right now i have a bronze short sword

honestly I would help any of your guys, thats what I use to do - come on im asking for like a suit of iron or a mith weapon - you all have this junk lying around you may as well get satisfaction of helping another human being, I can and will pay you back if you like, right now i have a bronze short sword

If Farmer billy really is your main, you are experiensed enough yourself to earn money and items...

lergo.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

ah forget it, you people are unhelpful as I can remember, I will help myself - this post was more a test of how the 'water' was. I would have paid back this wasnt a scam, just a good man looking for a trustworthy person - looks like I will have to look anywhere but runescape for that hm. its not cool, not even a little bit...

ah forget it, you people are unhelpful as I can remember, I will help myself - this post was more a test of how the 'water' was. I would have paid back this wasnt a scam, just a good man looking for a trustworthy person - looks like I will have to look anywhere but runescape for that hm. its not cool, not even a little bit...

#-o How do we know you are not a scammer? Runescape Players can not be trusted, every second player on Runescape is a freaking scammer, macroer and liar...

lergo.png

mainly because im not a kid, this aint real money - if anyone talks to me for 5 mins they see this much... I can fully understand your point but I dont think you want to be able to trust people - runescape has such a negative effect on trust and i really hope it dosnt stick with the kids that actually grow up with it, otherwise the world will become even worse