EVE-online

FalconBomba

:shock: then this :mrgreen: and <3: when I saw this: http://myeve.eve-online.com/download/videos/

First one, click it. The buffering period is worth it.

for some reason its not working for me just coming up with a black screen and when i try to save the target as it justs gives me a default.asp thing :(

cv2.gif

sig by me avatar by: born2die

My Website -> Coldvenom.CO.NR <- My Website

Hmmmm... try the one on the main site? There is a smaller one on the homepage but, it's not as sharp, still pretty good though.

http://www.eve-online.com (You can access anything from here... except for one thing I found out how to get to from a gm...)

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Learning how to make light industrial space craft.

Can't get enough Trinity? Yeah, either can I... here are some screenies they posted on the site. :D

http://www.eve-online.com/screenshots/c ... 122007&n=8

oh happiness.

Oh yeah, you need to read this... it is copyrighted by CCP and you won't find this on the site if you tried... believe me. It has one of the biggest stories of all EVE. (Only read in like 5 minute increments or you start and won't stop till the end unless you have a half hour to waste.) Found this from a gm. (Equivelent to mod on rs only more awesome and can acess another race, the Jovians and have free reign of Jovian Space... aka CCP's test grounds.)

http://www.eve-online.com/races/theodic ... cy_All.pdf

EDIT: you can actually go to many of the places they talk about in the story... the one planet with the creepy crypt, real, big dark gray planet... after reading the story I understood why it was so out of place in the system.

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Can't get enough Trinity? Yeah, either can I... here are some screenies they posted on the site. :D

http://www.eve-online.com/screenshots/c ... 122007&n=8

oh happiness.

Oh yeah, you need to read this... it is copyrighted by CCP and you won't find this on the site if you tried... believe me. It has one of the biggest stories of all EVE. (Only read in like 5 minute increments or you start and won't stop till the end unless you have a half hour to waste.) Found this from a gm. (Equivelent to mod on rs only more awesome and can acess another race, the Jovians and have free reign of Jovian Space... aka CCP's test grounds.)

http://www.eve-online.com/races/theodic ... cy_All.pdf

EDIT: you can actually go to many of the places they talk about in the story... the one planet with the creepy crypt, real, big dark gray planet... after reading the story I understood why it was so out of place in the system.

for the part i read, that was a really good story. i dont have much to finish though, ill bookmark it and go back later

cv2.gif

DUDE! HOLY COW COLDVENOM! Wher'd you come from?

the abyss? i dunno, just havent really been posting much, just reading >_<

Falcon, how do you like trinity so far? i think its pretty amazing, love the graphics. what really sucks is that my corps got hit with the POS bugs so our jump gates are messed up and our defenses our only working. to my favorite system, it used to only be a few jumps via jumpgate from Jita but now is 30+ jumps from there. its really annoying >_<

cv2.gif

I'm sorry to say that I'm not playing as I am trying to build up a reserve of about $45 to go at least three months. I almost always put my money in the bank so this is a little hard for me. (I have some $6,000 in the bank and another $3,000 in a CD (Cumulitive Instrest... dunno where the D comes in.) I'm trying to put some of my money from my normal bank into the CD in the next couple months when I have to renew it and I can also add to cash balance in there.

But, that aside, I have read the forums, seen screen shots, watched trailers and youtube vids, read CCP's articles about what's in the game, and am sad too, missing it all, especially my corp. I liked doing stuff as part of a team and always trying to get ourselves forward in the game.

Sorry about the POS bugs though, I can't do anything and those always happen after a new launch... CCP will fix it, eventually. Also, you still go to Jita? Man, that place was lag fest when I was there last. Some 600 people in the same place. That could be a giant war right there with that many people. Sorry if it's annoying though, just never use autopilot, do it manually so you can warp to 0. Saves like 20 minutes on really long trips.

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Man this games hard. I swear the tutorial keeps screwing up and telling me to do things wrong or is not very clear.

Was quite funny when I started to attack my home sity kinda thing and got blown up within a second. Dont think its really for me.

Please click below to help with my ICT A Level, for which I have to monitor my website for 8 weeks, hits and feedback welcome.

http://www.chauncystweb.co.uk/sm

Feedback page now up and working.

The tutorial is actually toned down from when I started and fell in love instantly. The huge learning curve often keeps a lot of the typical online morons, that is why EVE doesn't have as many absolutely stupid people as RS, the game is too hard for them and often whine about it until the trial ends. It's just what the tutorial does, and it does it well. Actually the tutorial does things pretty clearly... did you follow all the steps? Meet the right people? Use the autopilot when it told you? Anyway... right-click is king in the game.

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Did anyone come to the same conclusion I did about Theodicy?

Here's my idea: The Enhenduanni are actually the people of Earth who developed further in the 5,000 years cut off from the colonies. While the colonies struggled to survive the scientists on Earth scrambled to come up with technology that would allow them to reach the colonies. Sadly, when they arrived they were warring and just begining large scale space travel and warring among themselves. As to cultivate a culture that they could one day bring back together under their hand, they allowed for serious mutation and the building of new, hidden colonies far away from their expansion to influence their ways from behind the veil.

What do you think?

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Eve Is awesome... Unfortunately I'm not playing it for a while. My old laptop is broken and it takes forever to download. So I've been playing Disney MMORPGS all day. Oh and I don' want to break this one by overheating or something... :P

I fly a myrmidon, Gallente, look for me if you play, I am Telinchei and If you aren't on the other side of the universe, you might be able to come along with me on a mission...

The tutorial is actually toned down from when I started and fell in love instantly. The huge learning curve often keeps a lot of the typical online morons, that is why EVE doesn't have as many absolutely stupid people as RS, the game is too hard for them and often whine about it until the trial ends. It's just what the tutorial does, and it does it well. Actually the tutorial does things pretty clearly... did you follow all the steps? Meet the right people? Use the autopilot when it told you? Anyway... right-click is king in the game.

fatbill, You need basic patience ability. Oh and it's very clear.

And Yes, no stufu nubz omg!!!! I like that... But remember EVE has no censor.

I was also very sad when my trial ended. But when Runescape's payment detail ceased, I started playing.

This is going on forever... CAS had Xhairy when I was in it.. He's very helpful. On the topic of helpfulness, you almost must use the next step up (use at least destroyers for lvl 1 missions) if you're new or don't have very good resistances (Gallente/Amarr resist on armor, Caldari, and usually Minmatar shield resist aka Tank, Battle Cruisers on lv2, and by then you might be able to do most lv 3s in a B/Cruiser, lv4s use BattleShips)

Hello all... I have just finished hunting for a good youtube video of Trinity for all those who don't get to see it first hand (myself included sadly :( )

This is the best one I have found:

Here is some older footage before Trinity of Goonswarm, a very large, millitary corporation that at the time this was made was fighting along with some others for its life against BOB (Band of Brothers, the once largest corp in the game) Mainly just to show some people before and after and some good fight scenes. (Also, they mixed some real footage of the war in Iraq in near the end... mainly because they have a few people in the corp over there and wanted in on it. (How do I know this? I had a friend in Goonswarm when this was happening as I was striking a resource deal to mine and industrialize some of their space for 1/2 of our finished goods.)

Anyway beside the needlessly long paragraph here is the link:

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

i got to see trinity, its amazing. all of my alliances jumpbridges are back up which is great except everytime i ask someone for the password they give me the wrong one? very annoying. ive tried over 10 passwords on a single JB and it still wont let me through

cv2.gif