lvl 70 ranged f2p tanker

toasttanker

• 3 weeks later...
Nice, but get 65 strength to max out your Strength level.. just KO with 2h. :)
ok...first of all he has 40 def so he wont be able to just KO, so my advice is get 70 def for barrows, then get 80-99 range and 82-94 magic. then become p2p and do desert treasure for blitz/barrage then you will be def ranger

ok...first of all he has 40 def so he wont be able to just KO, so my advice is get 70 def for barrows, then get 80-99 range and 82-94 magic. then become p2p and do desert treasure for blitz/barrage then you will be def ranger

It sounds like he is F2P.

And yes, but get 65 str any you'll be good.

Although id suggest 1 pray

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

no need to set unrealistic goals either...

Those stats are fine. 64 strength is natural 14s on scim and I believe like 19 or 20 on pot+pray+2h. So if you can manage to switch to str pray before the 2h KO... rapid 13 + 19.

good stats.

Yes.

Your on the right track. Just keep traing strength and range, and some attack as you get higher leveled.

Good luck :thumbsup:

Looking for a DM, or just to chat? I've got a level 85 main (i il vl) and a F2P tanker ranger (cryptonicon). Add either, we'll talk.