Monkey Madness??

I_Dragonov_I

Note: I'm posting this for my bro so he doesn't need to make a forum account for one little question.

Hi,

I have a Str Pure, with currently 57 Attack, 75 Strength, 4 Defence, 47 Ranged, 2 Pray and 59 Magic. I'm now aiming for 60 Attack for DDS and stuff like that. I have done all the pre-quests of MM, and now doing it.

But, since you get XP at the end of the quest, what XP should I choose?

Also, how can I defeat the demon best? What other monster are around there? What items should I bring?

Help please ::'

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings

You don't have to take the experience after the quest, if you want to take, i suggest u choose strength and hitpoints, you get 35k hitpoints and strength, 20k attack and defence. Or 35k attack and defence and 20k strength and hitpoints.

lurifax.png

I just wanted to add one thing here. If you complete Monkey Madness, you must accept experience from Daero if you want to return to Ape Atoll.

This means that you will not be able to do chin training in the dungeon on Ape Atoll and it also means that it will not be possible to do the Recipe for Disaster subquest that requires you to travel to Ape Atoll.

I don't have any input on how to deal with the Demon with 4 def / 2 pray, but I just wanted to make sure you knew the detail about not being able to return to Ape Atoll unless you accept experience (I wish I had known this).

viral_wulf.png

You can kill the demon without prayer and with low defence, bring like 100 fire blasts (you wont need them all but u can never be sure enough) and full of sharks. Get the demon near the gnomes and they will start shooting and hittins 1s all the time, u are supposed to go outside the "arena" , there are small paths there. Hide there until the demon has very little hp then go kill it with fire blast DO NOT GET IN MELEE RANGE It will ihts in the mid 30s with magic, but the sharks should keep you alive.

lurifax.png

im not sure if this is true, but i think you can just not fight the demon. if you dont fight him you can still go back to ape atol to get the scimmy and train range in the dungeon.

not 100% sure but it makes sense.

hope i helped.

gordhammer1.png

You see, when a mommy noob and a daddy noob really love each other...

im not sure if this is true, but i think you can just not fight the demon. if you dont fight him you can still go back to ape atol to get the scimmy and train range in the dungeon.

not 100% sure but it makes sense.

hope i helped.

U have to fight demon...

U dont need exp, but you get def exp....

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

You don't get the defense experience unless you talk to the gnome AFTER you kill the demon, you complete the quest once you kill the demon, and you can choose NOT to get the defense experience by NOT talking to the gnome.
Except that you still get defence xp just for fun of it. 35k to chosen xp and 20k xp to those which you didn't choose.

Ps. Also think twice before finishing the quest. If you ever want to raise your ranged very fast, ape atoll is your friend. And since you're pure, you can't go back there without getting defence xp after beating demon.

I'm not sure if your asking to beat MM or what XP you get from it.

To beat it (as in killing the demon) this is what works the best for me

50 range

37 mage

a few lobs (not necessary)

like maybe 50 addy arrows ( i did in about 20 without any pick ups)

So that works because the demon mages you first, he doesnt melee you melee him first.

As for the xp your getting def xp if you want to get the str xp

Just dont talk to the dude that gives u the xp if you dont want - but you cant get to ape atoll unless you can tele there (requires some of RFD)

MSSW3-Banner.gif

if you defeat the demon, you have indeed finished the quest, but to get back to the ape atoll you have to take the experiance from the gnome. but if you just dont fight the demon, you can still get back to ape atoll. you already have the monkey amulet and you wont get attacked if your in monkey form. so you dont fight it, and you have access to the scimmitar stall, and the dungeon.

gordhammer1.png

You see, when a mommy noob and a daddy noob really love each other...