got banned

julian011

My nephew plays Runescape. Last night he logged in to find his account had been banned. We looked at the details and he was busted for spamming. We then checked out the details, it stated he had been ingame spamming some website for Runescape 3. Now the problem is that we carved pumpkins all night and he hadn't been on. The date of the infraction was listed as 11/05, but last night at our place it was still 11/04

So I'm thinking this came from some other part of the world. I'm familiar with people hacking accounts and this is probably the case here.

Having never played Runescape before I have no idea how the process works. We sent in a petition to get his acct. unbanned, are they good about looking into things like that?

Also is there really a Runescape 3 beta going on right now? He's only 10 and went to some website to sign up for it, now it sounds like it's all just a big scam and they got his acct. info when he tried to sign into RS3.

Any suggestion ,thanks a lot

they got his acct. info when he tried to sign into RS3.

If u readed the official runscape site (or just used you brains), uve readed that u NEVER enter your username+pass at a other site then http://www.runescape.com. Also the scam involving a "new runescape 3 beta test" is a common scam used for many years now, if jagex wants us to betatest it, they use the message center or put it at the runescape.com mainpage.

Let him change his password and keep fingers crossed for a unban :)

EDIT: Oh, and btw... is belongs into the question forum not the runescape Classic (wich is version 1, not 3)

Currently working on:

xorpa.png <- @ lobsters from 60

xorpa.png <- @ Sharks from 94.

Aming 60-99 cooking within 1.5months

they got his acct. info when he tried to sign into RS3.

If u readed the official runscape site (or just used you brains), uve readed that u NEVER enter your username+pass at a other site then http://www.runescape.com. Also the scam involving a "new runescape 3 beta test" is a common scam used for many years now, if jagex wants us to betatest it, they use the message center or put it at the runescape.com mainpage.

Let him change his password and keep fingers crossed for a unban :)

EDIT: Oh, and btw... is belongs into the question forum not the runescape Classic (wich is version 1, not 3)

Learn to speak and write proper English before you tell someone to use his or her brain :roll:.

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?