Some questions on p2p.

I_Dragonov_I

Since I just became p2p, about two weeks or so, I did alot of new things.

I do really enjoy it, but I have a few questions.

[hide=About Magic]

How can I best train mage, without:

•  
    [*:e32vvyu6]Getting HP xp.

[*:e32vvyu6]Curse.

I was thinking about alch, but with what items [i wanna make profit with it]? And will it not cost to much?

[/hide]

[hide=About Agility]

How can I train my agility to 50 fast? I'm lvl 26 now, gonna do the arena thingy till 30, then Piramid till 40 or so. What to do after that?

[/hide]

Please answer my questions and I'll update this as soon as I have another question.

Also feel free to add me ingame, Fallen Unia is the name 8-)

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings

Concerning your question on Magic, I would have to say that the Enchantment area in the Mage Training Arena could get you some amazing Xp for not that much money.

Read up on a guide on the MTA in the player-made guides section of this forum for more detailed information, if you so choose to go down that route.

Alchemy is pretty slow Xp, but if you link it in with Fletching then you could find yourself breaking-even if you're lucky, meaning cheapish Xp.

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

I just did BA for the first time yesterday. I helped team kill queen as a healer. It was pretty fun. Collector is easy but I didn't enjoy it. Use Tip.it guide. Its great after you get your own basic understanding. It confused me before I tried playing.

Guide tells you ways of getting more points. Amount is really based on quality of team. We were getting about 30 ea round and in part was we had a low lvl that I healed constantly.

nopheo.png

Nopheo.png

Since your mage question was answered pretty well, I will answer your agil question as simply as I can and I am sure everyone knows this already.

There is NO fast way to train agility. Your best bet is Gnome agil till 35-42, Then Barb till 52, then wildy till 70. At 70 its ape atoll till 99.

Now personally I did barb course for about 3 lvls and at 38, I went straight to brimhaven till 52, It was more fun and kept me entertained. I personally like Brimhaven agil dungeon alot. It can become your best friend.

Apparently, my signature was to big.