Was I in the wrong?(edited to include a reply to my apology)

swordwindtrtrtrt

I seriously think you're a noob, for doing what you did in the first post.

If you want I'll explain when I follow up on this post after the weekends.

But people like you are also liable to report people just for not answering back at you and shiz like that.. And in fact you are the one ruining the gaming experience for others.

No one likes a teachers pet, or a tattle-tale, or a rat. And snitches should get stitches. :-w

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol where did I say I reported them? I dont report people for little things. Pretty much the only things I report people for are racism and macroing.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

Guest Armagedon46disabled

u dont trade with drop traders, one of the dumbest thigns ive heard lol, its not illegal in anyways and if hes selling what u need take it, drop trading is barly breaking the rules its not that big a deal dude, its a game dont take it so serious i wish i could report u

u dont trade with drop traders, one of the dumbest thigns ive heard lol, its not illegal in anyways and if hes selling what u need take it, drop trading is barly breaking the rules its not that big a deal dude, its a game dont take it so serious i wish i could report u
I lol'ed

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.