mimes?

rage181

It's funny how everyone says different skills are being trained when they get a mime. This kind of proves that getting a mime is entirely RANDOM regardless of what your training.

Signiture1-1.gif

99 Magic, 99 Defence, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Hitpoints, 99 Fletching, 99 Woodcutting, 99 Firemaking, 99 Thieving, 99 Ranged, 99 Prayer, 99 Cooking, 99 Fishing

I got my first mime tonight, i was training against red spiders in karamja for about 3-4 hours and then got it.. i only got the glass wall emote but.

Pier pressure?

I can just see you being threatened by a wharf or jetty because you're a teleporter. Yes, I can see a large wooden wharf uprooting itself from the shore, walking over to you and slapping you in the back of the head for teleporting.

:lol:

Considering they are "random events", you'll see them not so often. Also I bet that you have to train for 30 minutes or fight against a stronger enemy/ opponent to go to the mime stage since i got my first vs. lesser demons :D . Just worry about other things and not events unless you're in the maze, mime stage, swarmed, or getting stoned by the dwarf or golem.

ok, heres my studies of mimes. it might be different for everyone else though, not sure if its random or not. also you dont have to get them all right to get mime stuff.

1st mime: You get Chest and Boots

2nd mome: You get 'climb rope' emote (which looks crap coz who climbs a rope without moving their legs?)

3rd mime: You get Pants and Gloves

edit: (i guess my theory of clothes, emoth, clothes, etc was wrong)

4th mime: You get mime's mask.

limpxbizkid.png

i+r+newblet.png

I say that you get mime from doing combat stat i.e. prayer, str,atk,def train ranging and maging

I already got a mask ffrom moss giant killing the MOM (Mysterous Old Man Is a Interupter

Because he's very interuptive that's y he say he's (you no wat i mean):x