Please Lock

YokazenoKyoukan

Okay im looking for a signature with my favorite Naruto Couple

Image:

Large Version= http://photos.friendster.com/photos/22/ ... 70159l.jpg

Small Version= http://www.fanlib.com/image/181ema

I really want the signature to have Hinata's (the girl) face, Naruto's (The boy) face, and them holding their hands in it.

Text: I love you, but I'm afraid that you don't feel the same way

Font: Artists Choice

Dimensions: 450 x 175

Sub-Text:

ssgoku_012

1600+ Total

100+ Combat

50mil+ Total Exp

I would really like for the colors in the sig to match the image itself

Thanks!

Ssgoku_012.png

Ssgoku_012.png

ssgoku_012.png

use a *cough*shop

That image is really bad and would be hard to use. Maybe get a render?

I looked and this was the only render that I could find, is it ok?

normal_narutoehinata1~1.png

i know there are shops, but that doesnt mean i cant put out a request on my own outside of a shop

For the Requesters:

You have probably come here to request a signature. What most 'new requesters' do is to make a new topic for it, and just post whatever they want to in it. They avoid the big topics where the real artists give away signatures. This should become the opposite in the future, we encourage you to post your request in a topic owned by an artist, without making a new thread about it. This way we wont get these loose topics, and you help the artist by being his customer. On top of that, you have more chances on getting your signature because a shop owner usually doesnt search for new topics.

Take a look at the list below with Artists and what kind of signatures they make. There is also a link, so you get fast access to the shop.

Read more in this sticky

i know there are shops, but that doesnt mean i cant put out a request on my own outside of a shop

For the Requesters:

You have probably come here to request a signature. What most 'new requesters' do is to make a new topic for it, and just post whatever they want to in it. They avoid the big topics where the real artists give away signatures. This should become the opposite in the future, we encourage you to post your request in a topic owned by an artist, without making a new thread about it. This way we wont get these loose topics, and you help the artist by being his customer. On top of that, you have more chances on getting your signature because a shop owner usually doesnt search for new topics.

Take a look at the list below with Artists and what kind of signatures they make. There is also a link, so you get fast access to the shop.

Read more in this sticky

Thanks for brining this up.

-Locked.

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]