~!-Pure List-!~

RazorAce

You got no idea what your talking about, for example you say get mage to 59 then no higher and say why would you need it higher..

Simple, to hit more, the higher the mage lvl the more often you hit, at lvl 59 magic you are about 34 combat, no one worth pking at that lvl, my pure mage is 45 combat with 70 magic, and i get heaps of kills, couse i hit a lot and people have better stuff at that lvl.

Why would a ranger need att or str? to ko with rune 2h, not very easy to ko when your max hit is less then a swordfish heals.

Get experience with pking before you start making guides about it :wink:

Yea... Mage defense, why would anything besides a mage pure need mage if they are not going to use it? And if you get your mage too high you will get combat lvls if you are a mage pure. In f2p mages dont do so good at a high lvl.

As for the rangers, thats a range 2h pure, not a range pure. Answer your question? <.<

http://s9.invisionfree.com/pec <--Best clan ever.

khii8.jpg

You got no idea what your talking about, for example you say get mage to 59 then no higher and say why would you need it higher..

Simple, to hit more, the higher the mage lvl the more often you hit, at lvl 59 magic you are about 34 combat, no one worth pking at that lvl, my pure mage is 45 combat with 70 magic, and i get heaps of kills, couse i hit a lot and people have better stuff at that lvl.

Why would a ranger need att or str? to ko with rune 2h, not very easy to ko when your max hit is less then a swordfish heals.

Get experience with pking before you start making guides about it :wink:

Yea... Mage defense, why would anything besides a mage pure need mage if they are not going to use it? And if you get your mage too high you will get combat lvls if you are a mage pure. In f2p mages dont do so good at a high lvl.

As for the rangers, thats a range 2h pure, not a range pure. Answer your question? <.<

Mages do great at any lvl in f2p, you just gotta know how to use them, solo they are best between 45 and 75 combat, any lvls after that they own in clan or team pking situations.

At lvl 75 with 85 magic my old mage pure was getting 6-10 full rune kills a day solo pking at castle.

Ok, not wanting to get in an argument and i see both of our sides. How about this:

Mage Pure (low) -- Complete

Mage Pure (high) -- The one your talking about, ill add it, anything i need to add besides the higher mage lvl?

Not really, they own no matter what they can be 1-70 def 1-43 prayer and any mage over 59 but i reccomend about 70-75 to hit often with fire blasts.

For the rune pure equipment you will want these instead of what he posted-

- 45 defence (for zerker)

-range isnt 2 important so around: 80 is good (for fire cape)

-for the helment: bezerker helmet

- and for the golves: mith-rune (recipe for disaster)

-and for cape: fire cape (acheived from tzhaar caves)

For the rune pure equipment you will want these instead of what he posted-

- 45 defence (for zerker)

-range isnt 2 important so around: 80 is good (for fire cape)

-for the helment: bezerker helmet

- and for the golves: mith-rune (recipe for disaster)

-and for cape: fire cape (acheived from tzhaar caves)

Barrows gloves for rune pure.

Oh! I have a great idea!!!

Why not make a pure with 99 everything!!! Wouldnt the be great?!?!?

This guide isnt great

Why do str pures have range??prayer??mage??

This ruins it and increases combat level.

Str pure:

40 attck

maxed out or watever. (recommended at least 60up)

Thats it!!!

Have fun pking ur set

HAVE FUN!

Then if u wanna play around rules do either low level magic to get tele or prayer to keep an extra item (r scimmy or 2h)

This is too much. Pures r for wild and pwn ppl around ur level. Not to eventually max out everything!!