Spicy stew and cons?

Crazymonster

Hey

I heard that the spicy stews can boots all your stats in an unpredictable way.

I need to make one that boost my construction by +5 (Heard from clan mate that this should be possible).

Atm im in evil daves dungeon with my wily cat getting spiceses.

But how do i know what to put in the stew?

Theres like 256 different ways of mixing them :/

crazymonster.png

Dragon: Platelegs[3] Plateskirts[4] D boots[46] Shield left halfs[2] D long (D imp)[1] D arrowtips (D imp)[202]

GWD Splits: Shards [2] GWD Solo: Shards [1]

Slayer: Black masks[1] G Mauls[10] Whips[4]

Serisouly don't even bother, I tried using the Spicy Stew technique to try and get my Guilded Altar at level 68ish with a Crystal Saw and level 2 teacups, but it really isn't worth the effort.

All in all I must have tried about 15 stews to try and get just a +2 Construction level, but the best I managed was +1.

I found it was a hell of a lot quicker to just get to 70 Construction to get the Guilded Altar.

If you still want to try this mad and random method, you have to drink stew with Orange spice in it, and only Orange spice, no others.

A quick tip on Construction leveling; build a second floor with just a skill/quest hall for stairs, and a kitchen with the larder closest to the hall. Then tell your Butler to retrieve planks/wood and run up the stairs.

That way the butler will always spawn upstairs when bringing you your planks to make, meaning you don't have to move, ever!!

I went up from like level 30ish to level 70 in about 2/3 days doing this (although the demon butler did cost a bit)

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

Hmm okay, so far i found one giving +3 \' , so that one and my crystal saw and i can my mahogny eagle lectern =D :thumbsup:

And then i only need 69 cons to get my guilded altar... =D :thumbsup:

Thx for the inputs guys :)

crazymonster.png

Dragon: Platelegs[3] Plateskirts[4] D boots[46] Shield left halfs[2] D long (D imp)[1] D arrowtips (D imp)[202]

The same combination of spices will not always yield the same skill bonuses. It works like this:

• [*:17mw7991] There are 4 different types of skills, and a spice associated with each one of those types:

1. [*:17mw7991] Red (combat); Attack, Defence, Ranged, Strength, and Magic

[*:17mw7991] Orange (skillcraft); Construction, Cooking, Crafting, Fletching, Runecrafting, and Smithing

[*:17mw7991] Yellow (self-improvement); Agility, Prayer, Slayer, Thieving, and Hunter

[*:17mw7991] Brown (gathering); Farming, Fishing, Firemaking, Herblore, Mining, and Woodcutting

[*:17mw7991] Spicy stews will randomly affect their associated skills.

[*:17mw7991] The more spice a stew has, the wider the range the skill can be affected, a single "dose" of spice will affect the skills from -2 to +2, two doses from -4 to +4, and three doses from -6 to +6. (+6 and -6 are quite rare, don't try getting these)

In order to get a +5 boost to construction, you should use a crystal saw (+3) and drink stews with 2 doses of orange spice (2 doses increases your chance to get the needed boost), and use some restore potions if the stew gives you a negative bonus.

If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

The same combination of spices will not always yield the same skill bonuses. It works like this:

• [*:14l1d501] There are 4 different types of skills, and a spice associated with each one of those types:

1. [*:14l1d501] Red (combat); Attack, Defence, Ranged, Strength, and Magic

[*:14l1d501] Orange (skillcraft); Construction, Cooking, Crafting, Fletching, Runecrafting, and Smithing

[*:14l1d501] Yellow (self-improvement); Agility, Prayer, Slayer, Thieving, and Hunter

[*:14l1d501] Brown (gathering); Farming, Fishing, Firemaking, Herblore, Mining, and Woodcutting

[*:14l1d501] Spicy stews will randomly affect their associated skills.

[*:14l1d501] The more spice a stew has, the wider the range the skill can be affected, a single "dose" of spice will affect the skills from -2 to +2, two doses from -4 to +4, and three doses from -6 to +6. (+6 and -6 are quite rare, don't try getting these)

In order to get a +5 boost to construction, you should use a crystal saw (+3) and drink stews with 2 doses of orange spice (2 doses increases your chance to get the needed boost), and use some restore potions if the stew gives you a negative bonus.

If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me.

Great answar, thx :)

Yeah i noticed my self after the post that the bonus was random.

So i took a lot of each spice and some stew to my house and was mixing until i hitted a +2 cons (got a 3 :P) and then used my crystal saw for the last "2" lvls. and got my mahogny eagle lectern :P

Now i just need to work on getting 69 and get the same, then ill have my guilded altar =D

crazymonster.png