godsword pure

mawd_luva

My dds staker got muted and it is hard to find people who want to stake as much as i do so i am staring a new staker.

I am thinking about starting off as a ddser till i can afford whip and other stuff which will cost about 6m.

with 80 str plus my gear ill be using.. ill be able to hit 32 no spec and 40 with armadyl spec.

If i was to stake dds/whipers.. wouldi win since GS i heard is as fast and better then whip.

baller_playa.png

My dds staker got muted and it is hard to find people who want to stake as much as i do so i am staring a new staker.

I am thinking about starting off as a ddser till i can afford whip and other stuff which will cost about 6m.

with 80 str plus my gear ill be using.. ill be able to hit 32 no spec and 40 with armadyl spec.

If i was to stake dds/whipers.. wouldi win since GS i heard is as fast and better then whip

whoever told you this is not so smart. GS is a 2h it can hit very high but is very slow. for you to be an effective staker with a GS you would need 99 atk and atleast 80+ str. if you eventualy get all this you would be good, but it will take ages to get all the stats plus money. gl

gordhammer1.png

You see, when a mommy noob and a daddy noob really love each other...

If i was to stake dds/whipers.. wouldi win since GS i heard is as fast and better then whip

whoever told you this is not so smart. GS is a 2h it can hit very high but is very slow. for you to be an effective staker with a GS you would need 99 atk and atleast 80+ str. if you eventualy get all this you would be good, but it will take ages to get all the stats plus money. gl

Nah godsword would be junk toi stake with fullstop.

well since my last staker was 58 hp, 60 atk, 60 str, 54 range, 41 mage.. i figure it isnt too far into tto restart. those stats took me 2 weeks at rock crabs.

My new dds staker is named "armadyl k0"... I will get the following stats...

60 atk

80 str

80 range

75+hits

64 combat

19 max with dds spec

then i will get

75 atk

90 str

90 range

90ish hits

76 combat

21 max with dds spec,24's with whip

and lastly

99 atk

99 str

99 range

99 hits

89 combat

22's with dds spec, and 35 with gs.. no spec ,, and 43 with..

I will most likely do gs spec then 2 dds specs

on all of these i will be 1 def and prayer and mage..

the range is for hp bonus

would these build work?

baller_playa.png

If you fight a pure with a godsword as a stake, You could take him out easily

Say they are 99 str

You hit a 40 with spec

They are now 59 str

Godsword hits 30s without spec.

And DDS hits incredibly high and incredibly quickly against no armor, so using a GS is a waste of a spec. Even if there str is lowered, it makes no difference - you're gambling the entire stake on getting a higher than 20 spec, something too risky and much too slow to bet on. They can get an easy 2-3 specs in the time it would take you to get their str down significantly, and even then the speed of their whip would make up for the difference.

Definitely go with DDS/whip - if you get 40-ish defence, decent str, and 70 attack, you can easily get people 7-or-so levels higher than you to 2x you, and you'll win the majority of the stakes anyway since your attack and str will match theirs.

A GS is just too bulky and too slow to be used effectively in a stake. With armor off, the difference between a whip and a GS in terms of hits is minimal anyway, and the increased speed of the whip makes all the difference.

(Note: I wrote this assuming you're doing armor off, and I now realize you might not be. Armor on typically doesn't make as much money, but since I've never really had any experience with it, I can't help you with that.)

chesssigtexttipitlt0.jpg

Stunning signature created by the one and only My Boggy.

Just like Columbus he gets murderous on purpose

If you fight a pure with a godsword as a stake, You could take him out easily

Say they are 99 str

You hit a 40 with spec

They are now 59 str

Godsword hits 30s without spec.

And DDS hits incredibly high and incredibly quickly against no armor, so using a GS is a waste of a spec. Even if there str is lowered, it makes no difference - you're gambling the entire stake on getting a higher than 20 spec, something too risky and much too slow to bet on. They can get an easy 2-3 specs in the time it would take you to get their str down significantly, and even then the speed of their whip would make up for the difference.

Definitely go with DDS/whip - if you get 40-ish defence, decent str, and 70 attack, you can easily get people 7-or-so levels higher than you to 2x you, and you'll win the majority of the stakes anyway since your attack and str will match theirs.

A GS is just too bulky and too slow to be used effectively in a stake. With armor off, the difference between a whip and a GS in terms of hits is minimal anyway, and the increased speed of the whip makes all the difference.

(Note: I wrote this assuming you're doing armor off, and I now realize you might not be. Armor on typically doesn't make as much money, but since I've never really had any experience with it, I can't help you with that.)

So I guess Ill do whip/DDS stakes ,I am thinking about defence but If i was (atk-str-def) 70-90-40, pures with 90-99-1 would own me or would they?

If you have any reccomended stat builds, please add.. I am willing to collect 10m by fishing sharks till xmas.. becasue that is when I get my laptop and m neighboor will let meuse his internet instead of diap-up so i can train 6+ hours a day. If i play hours a day i can easily hit 300k xp a day once i get 60 atk/70 str.

So any suggestions are greatly appriciated!!

baller_playa.png