need help please.

hardeeerock

hi i have a similar situation to urs. I am also started a str. pure by the name of Yomyth. This is wat u pure should be: 40attck and as much str as possible. Now how do u procceed wit that? Very carefully. First do 5attck then 5str and then 10attck, then 10str. And keep doing it in 5s. Each time u can weild a better weapon or scimmy buy and weild it. To not mess up ur pure dont train prayer, defense, range, magic. Only train attck to 40 and str as high as u can.

Wat should i wear?

For starters always have a scimmy which is the best one u can weild according to ur attck level. Assuming u r f2p and when u accomplish 40attck wear rune scimmy. Otherwise at level 1 get bronze scimmy or iron scimmy.

Then get urself a str ammy and food. That's pretty much it. The rest is up to u. Wat i would do is get my smithing up to 33 and mining to 15 and make myself multiple full iron sets. U could also train cooking and fishing to get food as this does not affect ur combat level. So far im trying to do the mining and smithing. If u wanna train with me that would be great! My

pure rsn is Yomyth. I litteraly got of tutoriallike 5min ago. I have almost full bronze smithing and almost iron. Just pm me ingame when im on

I copied this directly from my thread a few things down. Here are the stats i would suggest, this is my favorite type of pure.

Strength Pure

Attack: Ideal for F2P, why get a higher attack for nothing but more accuracy, you can have higher hits at a lower combat w/ it at a steady 40. Only increase if going to P2P.

Strength: This is how hard you hit, deffinatly max this out. With 99 str you will be able to hit 24's or very close to that very often. 27 with prayer.

Defense: Keep this at 1... It will be tireing and stressful with all the training it takes but its well worth it in the end. This keeps your combat lower, if you must raise it, wait till your str and range are well high enough to make up for it.

Range: Being a strength pure this is deffinatly a must. Get this up to at least 40 for dragonhide.

Mage: A minimum of 60 mage is a must also. This will give you the best F2P spell and also some high mage defense. Start with 60 then max this until your about to combat lvl.

Prayer: I wouldnt reccomend this until you have a very high str/range and are at 40 defense. 44 is a nice lvl to keep this at.

HP: Your HP will be what it is.

Stats:

40 Attack

90+ Strength

40 Defense

40+ Range

60+ Mage

44 Prayer

PKing

When it comes down to it, you will be a great pker with great rewards.

You should wear the following:

Rune Helm-

DragonHide Body-

Rune Legs-

DragonHide Vamps-

Boots-

Cape-

100 Addys-

Rune Scimi/MSB-

Strength Ammy-

Have a couple str pots in your inventory and fill rest w/ swordies-

http://s9.invisionfree.com/pec <--Best clan ever.

khii8.jpg

i was thinken about like getting 1 def 20 attk 50 str then trying out maybe 40 or so range for hp and legs. then eventually getting range up as it does not effect bye cb lvl... as for mage i jus wanna be able to snare prob not gonna get ancients since i see no point of it rlly i dont wanna be a rune pure im not convinced tht a rune pure is beta then 1 def with same stats as a rune pure 10 cb lvls lower.. plz i need more ideas im not very smart in the ssubject of pures.

RIGHT NOW PURE IS 1 def 1 mage 1 range 1 prayer 5 attk 30 str!

i am not doing anything on pure until i have a good idea of wht im doing lol

Hardeeerock.gif