EPISODE 5 COMPLETE-Runescape: A Reality

Legolover64

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So part II is on the site. It was some tough labor. Especially editing. Brutal. Took the entire weekend. Anyway, it's done, so check it out.

We've got kind of a problem on the site though... We only have 20 mb of space on the site. We have this full version of what's released plus two, count em, TWO more scenes included. Except we can't post it cause we don't have enough memory. And i'm afraid Tripod will come after us with really big sticks or something if we steal - er, make another webpage.

So any input is great. Email or post.

Email's probably better...

GIVE US YOUR SUGGESTIONS!

And about the website... what should we do? Import the full version? Keep as is? Give us your vote.

R O FRIKKIN L, awesome. and the soundtrack made it all the better. but a total lack of ingame scenes, definitely need to keep those integrated if you ask me. as for distribution, perhaps bittorent or putting a link to it on some other peer2peer software (limewire or kazaa) so you don't have to directly use the sites storage. keep it up guys, keep it up.

Wow great job, this is hilarious stuff!

I hope you guys keep doing these, they are funny as hell. I agree with the above poster, try to have in-game scenes as part of the videos. Maybe start out each movie trying to login to your account, it makes a cool intro.

Keep up the good work! If there is one thing I like about Runescape, it's making fun of the game!

Man, those are so funny. Keep em coming pl0x. :lol:

P2P offers more and better ways of making money than f2p. That's one of the cons you just have to play with if you don't feel like having 1 bigmac meal less per month.