Get Hawk/Eagle eye? [f2p]

R_2_H

I'm 80 range, 56 combat, wondering if I should get hawk/eagle eye. A ranger my level with pray can hit 14s, one higher than my max. I'm thinking I should get 82 ranged, 26 prayer, which would land me 15s at about 60 combat. If I raised range nat though, like I have so far, I wouldn't have 15s until 63cb, but would have 78 hp; 70 with pray... There's also 85range 44 pray for 16s, which would be 65 cb- easier than going for 97 ranged, cb70.

What do you think?

thanks

The ULTIMATE Runescape weapon

Go for it if u want, ppl have different opinions on prayer. some think its a waste of lvls and others think its worth the few extra hits.

I got prayer on ranger_id and i dont regret it. saved me tons of times from clans and helped me with kos in wild.

You're f2p right?

Anyway

If you 2h: Don't, it's humanly impossible to change prayers and to 2h fast enough to do an actual ko, and if you just stick to one of the prayers (str booster/range booster) you won't hit enough to ko.

If you're purely range: You should know by now that it's allmost impossible to ko with rangers, but it's actually possible in the higher levels, the tactic is to make him eat while you still have a good amount of hp, that way he'll keep eating until he gets koed/you stop hitting well. It's important for you to be the on who makes your enemy be the first one to start eating, but if you have pray levels your hp will be very low, and it'll be really easy for your enemy to reach the hp where you will start eating.

If you're a varrok pker feel free to do it, but it's still better to have no prayer so you don't have to go to a church every 5 minutes.

I would stick with one Prayer or whatever level you have now.

You can do it too when you have 99 ranged, but if you have 99 Ranged and 44 Pray, you can't go back anymore

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings

DONT

What do you want more, a prayer to stand for range lvls or actual range lvls.

Prayer dosn't hurt right when you get it, but its like a diesease...it gets worse and worse...

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?