Mithril Dragon + Giant Mole guides corrections here please!

Please post all the corrections/suggestions/updates you wish to be added for either Mithril Dragons guide or Giant Mole guide here!

This way we can save up some space in the updates section, and makes it easier for us to find the corrections (heh, no, we are not lazy :P)

When posting a correction, please

• [*:2mo2karh]Say which guide you are giving correction(s) into

[*:2mo2karh]Search this topic before posting, to be sure no one else has submitted the info previously

[*:2mo2karh]Include which subheading your correction belongs to

[*:2mo2karh]When posting typing mistakes/errors, please include 2 words after the word which needs correction, in case there is similar words, so we don't have to spend a day looking for the right word

With these things done, the guides should get right information, and be added quickly, thanks for co-operation!

Note: This topic will be cleaned once every 3 days to keep it clean :)

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

after a lot of mole killing i discovered:

1: that u instead of the other set-ups can use full veracs. with full veracs you will hit often and pretty high even at low attack level! and the prayer bonus is better than dharoks so it works extremely well.

2: that u instead of bringing both house tele tabs and falador tele tabs u can just make a falador portal in your house and only bring the house tele taps. saves you one inventory space and a lot of money in the end.

that is what i remember at the moment... fell free to submit stuff

I'm not entirely sure about section 1. but i agree with second.

-The verac thing works better at low attack level but once u get past the 90s and use super attack pot it might be better with whip. but the accuracy from veracs is nice when hunting it around the dungeon cause u will normally hit it before it digs again.

Hey, greenhorns! about mithril dragon section it's very silly that you have named it "mithril dragons" instead of "mithril dragons*"! Do you really think that mithril dragons are a non-member thing? please repair your error.

it's also very silly that i have written 'search this topic before posting, to be sure no one else has submitted the info previously' and that you didn't read it well, and that someone else has already submitted it, and will be taken care of soon.

As i dont have the rights/access to that section, i can't change it, and the person who does, happens to be busy right now. It will be changed soon. :)

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png

Pixels make me horny.

hey just to let you know that in the mole hunting section there is a wrong link to the giant mole bestinary page.

the link given takes you to:http://tip.it/runescape/page=?rs2monster_id=630

where as it should be: http://tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2monster_id=630

oops neally forgot ... its under the "Rewards" subheading

:thumbsup:

hope this helps

~ sadler_2k6

You refer to "adamantium bolts." Is that the correct name for them? I think they should either be called adamant bolts or adamantite bolts. However, you probably know better than me, I don't deal with them much (if ever).

lalalasig2.png

hey just to let you know that in the mole hunting section there is a wrong link to the giant mole bestinary page.

the link given takes you to:http://tip.it/runescape/page=?rs2monster_id=630

where as it should be: http://tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2monster_id=630

oops neally forgot ... its under the "Rewards" subheading

:thumbsup:

hope this helps

~ sadler_2k6

ooh, thanks :)

Changes will be shown in couple days.

You refer to "adamantium bolts." Is that the correct name for them? I think they should either be called adamant bolts or adamantite bolts. However, you probably know better than me, I don't deal with them much (if ever).

I remember seeing Jagex using 'adamantium' in some cases, so i dont know.. Ill leave it as it is though , thanks anyways :)

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png

Pixels make me horny.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.