Mage Arena... Whats the deal with the spells??

ultimatballr

So I cast a Guthix spell 100 times. Great, but I still have a few questions about these God spells.

And here they are :anxious:

(Just copy and paste, answer in another color[you dont have to do it this way, but my eyes naturally gravitate toward quotes, colors, and longer posts])

1: Will I ever have to "recharge" the spell, like with Iban blast?? (No I don't mean the 'Charge' spell that requires level 80 to use)

2: I can have all 3 staffs and spells at the same time, correct??

3: Do I need to wear the respective gods cape in order to do their spell in the arena?? (i.e. Wear Zammy cape if I want to do the Flames of Zammy spell in Mage Arena)

Thats all for now, I'll be back after school. Hopefully with answers :uhh:

Apparently, my signature was to big.

1: Will I ever have to "recharge" the spell, like with Iban blast?? (No I don't mean the 'Charge' spell that requires level 80 to use)

As in go back and have to do the spell 100 more times? no.

Although to be able to use all three spells outside the arena you need to do the spell 100 times respectively.

meaning zammy spell 100 times, guthix 100 times, sara 100 times.

2: I can have all 3 staffs and spells at the same time, correct??

I want to say yes, but I know you can't have all three capes.

3: Do I need to wear the respective gods cape in order to do their spell in the arena?? (i.e. Wear Zammy cape if I want to do the Flames of Zammy spell in Mage Arena)

I want to say no to that one. But I'd do it just in case, I heard the god cape for the respective spell your using makes it stronger.. not sure on that one though.

anyways, good luck =]

dethklok123copy-2.gif

Goals:

Str: 86/90

Hitpoints: 85/90

Fletching: 96/99

Fishing: 74/80

Prayer: 61/70

Woodcutting: 82/85

Magic 80/80

Is any one spell stronger than the other?? (I see a lot of PK'ers using Sara over the other two spells more often)

Do the spells have any special affects?? Like claws of Guthix looks like a hand coming up from the ground, does it hold an opponent in place for some time?

y r i s000 t3h !337?

Wearing the god cape corresponding to the spell you cast will raise its max hit from 20 to 30. Since god capes have the best magic bonus of any cape in the game, it is a must that you use the proper god cape when using god spells.

I don't think you need a god cape to use a spell in the arena.