Item sets ?

Malhavok

right click on the set from the list shown when you talk to the clerk, and click exchange set, it will put the set items in a nice little box for you

thats as far as i figured out. what are sets good for?

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

Can anyone tell me what the difference between the (l) and the (s) is after all the sets? When you click Sets Grand Exchange Clerk, it shows you all of the kinds of sets but there is two for every kind, one followed by a "(l)" and a "(s)".

WTH is this?

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

Can anyone tell me what the difference between the (l) and the (s) is after all the sets? When you click Sets Grand Exchange Clerk, it shows you all of the kinds of sets but there is two for every kind, one followed by a "(l)" and a "(s)".

WTH is this?

(l) means the set contains platelegs.

(s) means the set contains a plateskirt.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

WTH is this?

(l) means the set contains platelegs.

(s) means the set contains a plateskirt.

ooooh. duh! stupid me. thank you for clearing that up.

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.