how much to pay air runners?

shade_bandyt

i recently started back in rs and i have a short term goal of getting my rc to 66. before the shop update i used to pay runners 2k per load, but now its somewhere between 1k and 1200. do runners accept 1100 as well? or is 1200 the set standard now? i would like to give 1100 but i dont want to waste time if runners refuse that constantly

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

I hate the new prices... Really messed a lot of things up..

If you don't mind losing cash just pay a little bit higher.Well,basically it all depends on your luck.If no one there is paying for more than 1.1K then 1.1K is fine to pay the runners.

Be flexible I guess. :-k

Burn+777.png

I newer tried it, just one friend said some time ago then is 2k and then profit is from 77RC lvl, but is just rumors what i know..

Suggestion: You can use Anchor on Waterfiends - is cheap if to compare to GS & effective with crush attack & it hit like Whip.

Maitvanagis.gif

Visit my exp track

yeah it sucks. i'm paying 1200 to my runners because too many refuse 1100 and i rather get the trades done fast.

i figure i can still make a small profit even at this pay rate, its slim but its not a loss, and i'll get to lvl 66 faster (i'm 62 now)

if i buy 1k ess at the market place for 25k (which is the going price today), and i have to pay 1200 for every 25 ess i convert, then to craft 1k ess is costing me 25k + (1200x40) = 73k. with 1k ess i can make 6k airs, and if i sell them for at least 13gp each, thats 78k. so a 5k profit for every 1k ess i make and sell. not bad considering with the new GE i can focus on crafting as fast as possible and the trades take care of themselves practically

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank