.:..:...: 0 O 0 O7 Zerker Pure :...:..:. (UnderConstruction)

Hi, in addition to my main i have my Zerker Pure. I had started it a year or two ago and it was hacked, but i got it back and now im training it again. Kinda new to some of this stuff so correct me when i do stuff wrong. Here it is...

[hide=Stats]0o0o7Stats.jpg As of when i first got it back these were the accounts stats.

I was wondering what non-combat skill to level besides cooking and fishing, because i will be doing those together.[/hide]

[hide=Bank][/hide]

[hide=Outfits][/hide]

[hide=Goals]Right now im working on...

0_o_0_o7.png For RFD

0_o_0_o7.png Just for higher hits i guess...[/hide]

[hide=PKs]I will start pking after i get my Rune Defender and Torso, as well as my 80 str goal. Wooh![/hide]

[hide=Barrows and Other Drops]As of now, i cant do Barrows Efficiently, at least until i get 55 magic and 50 Slayer.[/hide]

[hide=Donations]None so far, but if anyone wants to donat feel free to pm me. As of right now i need runes for bolts, but anything is accepted.[/hide]

PunkSig.jpg

punk_wise.png

punk_wise.png

[hide=hide example]

w/e in here

[/hide]

[hide=hide example]

w/e in here

[/hide]

:)

goodluck

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come