PhPbb forum help please!

Dire_Wolf

The picture can be made to blend by making it transparent which will get the white to go away. Not every type of filrtype supports transparacey though. You need to either save it as a .gif or .png and enable transpareceny. If you post the original picture I can make it transparent.

Sprite-2.jpg

519881548elmosotw.jpg

The picture can be made to blend by making it transparent which will get the white to go away. Not every type of filrtype supports transparacey though. You need to either save it as a .gif or .png and enable transpareceny. If you post the original picture I can make it transparent.

Her, make it transparent

tmpphpvsdkvbcz9.jpg

Her, make it transparent

tmpphpvsdkvbcz9.jpg

That should work

Grardoor.png

Sprite-2.jpg

519881548elmosotw.jpg

Her, make it transparent

tmpphpvsdkvbcz9.jpg

That should work

Grardoor.png

Ty u