AlphaZone ~ a game created by me! ~ V 2 is done! Magic Skill

egg_luvuh

Hello, welcome to my thread regarding AlphaZone, a game in which i am currently creating. i am hoping for it to become an RPG, Then later an MMORPG (i am using Macromedia Flash, so making an MMO might be tricky) ~V 2 is out!~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XoWOlUTnE0

^^a teaser for the first skill, Magic. there is currently one spell, which makes you charge at a monster... i dont have the exp engine working properly, so V 3 might take a while.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=5497051#5497051

^^has a link to V 1 :P

ill add more later.. im tiered..

Things i am hoping AlphaZone to have:

• Quests

(complete! there was one quest in V 2)

• Skills\a fighting system

(semi complete! you could kill things by clicking)

• NPCs

(semi complete! there was one NPC in V 2, but he did not do much)

I cannot put the link to the game on TIF <.<, but i will show screenshots (any mods wanna give me permission to link the game, that would be great :thumbsup:)

[hide=Screenies][hide=V 1]alphazonev1menuft3.th.png

^^ the only option menu in V 1. the "SMASH!" and "leave it alone" are buttons, and have functions when clicked

alphazonev1startcq1.th.png

^^ the start menu[/hide]

[hide=V 2]alphazonev2queststartkk9.th.png

^^ start the quest! are you mighty enough to kill a chicken?

alphazonev2goblinzq1.th.png

^^ the other monster in V 2

[/hide][/hide]

[hide=Glitches][hide=V 1]there are only a few glitches, and they will be fixed before V 2 is out. the glitches (that i have noticed) are:

At the end of the "tutorial" the buttton is in a different location\size. this is because the button different scripts, therefore making it a new button.

You have to double click the crate for the options to come up... this is because i was tinkering with animations for it breaking, but decided to take them out

[/hide][hide=V 2]WOOT! there are no glitches![/hide][/hide]

[hide=Differences][hide=V 1 to V 2] The only difference is a quest from V 1 to V 2[/hide][/hide]

More to come soon!

Tough one...

I really want to give you the permission to post the link, but I'm afraid that if I indeed did, I would have to do it everytime someone post something like this. I don't want to get in the "oh he's making exceptions" thing. I would ask you not to give the link out in PM's either, (altough I don't have the right to forbid such things). Please only use this topic to get suggestions and what to improve on, not to advertise or spread the game.

I'm only on my Trainee run, if BlueLancer or some other Video Games & Consoles mod decides otherwise, they may give you a permission.

rickastleywh7.png

Tough one...

I really want to give you the permission to post the link, but I'm afraid that if I indeed did, I would have to do it everytime someone post something like this. I don't want to get in the "oh he's making exceptions" thing. I would ask you not to give the link out in PM's either, (altough I don't have the right to forbid such things). Please only use this topic to get suggestions and what to improve on, not to advertise or spread the game.

I'm only on my Trainee run, if BlueLancer or some other Video Games & Consoles mod decides otherwise, they may give you a permission.

Lets hope he\any one of the videogame mods see this

::'... do you know if it would be ok to put a link to my site, then have the link to my game?

:o You forgot to reload your Mod Gun! :lol:

Anyways, does this game have a general plot or storyline? Or is it just random stuff. How in depth is it so far?

There is no plot, lol. just a guy moving through a level and smashing a crate at the end :P.

its is kinda anticlimactic, but it really doesnt build up to that much