firemaking only west

kburts

i really hate it that you can only firemake to the west! it is annoying because i am a total Nwebie firemaker, so i just cut oaks outside of lumbridge, and set them on fire :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: but unfortunately, there are always trees in the way. is there any way to make it so that you can firemake them in a different direction? plz help.

also, i you can't do you have any suggestions of how to level it up? by the way, i am a non-member with some logs in my bank, but don't want to burn them, because i want to become a member and do fletching.

please help me :wall:

yoshimario.gif

Siggy updated (Aug 23, 2008 9:30 AM)

My Photobucket

The price of willows has stabilized because of the new update with the 3k cap. But anyways, the price still might rise/drop

I don't see a reason why Jagex would change the direction of how you firemake. We have all gotten so used to firemaking in this way, and I think it would be pointless changing it because you can't firemake in 1 line :lol:

rook_2222.png

F2P for life :D

10 Easy steps to successful Firemaking skills

1) collect a bazillion logs

2) store in bank

3) go to GE

4) remove logs 27 at a time, don't forget that valuable tinderbox :)

5) run to the east side of the GE desks either north or south

6) light log one

7) take one step west

8) light log two

9) wash, rinse, repeat from step 6

10) Accept Congrats on new level

Seriously though there are a few places around the land that lend themselves to multiple lines of fires. Watch when walking around where others are working and soon you will have several places from which to choose.

Most notable examples would be outside East Fally Bank, West Varrock Bank, and outside the Draynor Bank. :)

Tishala.png

I don't see a reason why Jagex would change the direction of how you firemake. We have all gotten so used to firemaking in this way, and I think it would be pointless changing it because you can't firemake in 1 line :lol:

it's would be nice if you could set it, it is annoying for me, being a noob

yoshimario.gif

Siggy updated (Aug 23, 2008 9:30 AM)

My Photobucket

Whell, there' s a really great way of training woodcutting and firemaking at the same time with willows. See there are about 3 willows at a pond near that chicken farm or something, it' s near Draynor. You simply cut 27 logs, go to a fence and burn one by one, you get to the exact same spot at the three :D

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

• 3 weeks later...