Dragon prices are getting low.

Has anybody noticed this? I can see why meds and chains are getting cheaper, but the dragon square should not. I have found only two of these things after they were released. And I have killed a crap load of monsters at that. Now I see them selling for 5.5 mill in the officail forums.

I am afraid that dragon armour will go the same way as rune did soon. They are better off being expensive items (imo) for a couple reasons. 1: gives combat mage/range/melee trainers somthing to make money off of. 2: Also they give players somthing hard to work for.

dont forget whips mauls and all slayer rare item drops :lol:

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

Has anybody noticed this? I can see why meds and chains are getting cheaper, but the dragon square should not. I have found only two of these things after they were released. And I have killed a crap load of monsters at that. Now I see them selling for 5.5 mill in the officail forums.

I am afraid that dragon armour will go the same way as rune did soon. They are better off being expensive items (imo) for a couple reasons. 1: gives combat mage/range/melee trainers somthing to make money off of. 2: Also they give players somthing hard to work for.

What about the ppl that dont want to work hard and dont know how to make money? Where is the love? :cry:

I think everybody is anticipating the release of the release of the dragon full helm and kite

I also think that more helms and squares are being aquired from drops so the items are becoming less common every day thus reducing the price.

I think everybody is anticipating the release of the release of the dragon full helm and kite

I also think that more helms and squares are being aquired from drops so the items are becoming less common every day thus reducing the price.

I suppose that jagex may have changed the drop rate. But that is somthing they should tell players about.

Good, it will become affordable.

It allready is.

30 million for chainmail is not affordable.

Yes, and what is affordable to one player may not be affordable to another. Like anything in RS, there needs to be BALANCE. Excuse me, waiter, can I have some Ying with my Yang?

lpinkus

It allready is.

Im talking about the dragon shield. Prices are getting so low, my profit is below 5 mill(from buying the right half in legends guild). I could care less if the chain goes down becuase they are easy to get now, but the rest of the items are sinking.

Balance and RS?

That's like an oxymoron, think about it....

Actually, I think RS is pretty well balanced, and no, I don't work for JAGeX. :) What ends up being unbalanced is some merchanting practices, Pking, etc., not what JAGeX controls, i.e. the properties of items themselves, xp, or shop/alch prices.

lpinkus

It allready is.

Im talking about the dragon shield. Prices are getting so low, my profit is below 5 mill(from buying the right half in legends guild). I could care less if the chain goes down becuase they are easy to get now, but the rest of the items are sinking.

Ahh, I see.

In that case I do agree with you, I think the reason why the D sq is becoming more common is because of the sheere ammount of monster that drop the left half. It's almost the same with the Dmed, of course all these price sinks could be due to the fact that people are worried that in every update, a new peice of dragon armour will be realeased.

I bought my self a drag sq a few weeks back for 6.5 mil feelin like i got a good deal and now they have dropped nearly a mil...Ill hope it just people sellin to buy whips because there is no real reason for the price decrease

the reason for meds, legs, sq to decrease is because slayer Abby drops them as well.

The reason for chain, is because all drop item will go down in time. Those who really want one already paid high prices for them. Those who can't afford, or won't paid high price are waiting. Therefore, with the increase supply and a reduce in demand for such a high price, it would be logical for it to become cheaper.

Out of retirement.

I never knew abbys dropped dragon legs. Pretty much any monster will drop a shield half.

I just got another left half like 15 mins ago. Its been a week since I just got my last one. Perhaps jagex has changed the drop rates...or maybe I'm just lucky.

the reason for meds, legs, sq to decrease is because slayer Abby drops them as well.

The reason for chain, is because all drop item will go down in time. Those who really want one already paid high prices for them. Those who can't afford, or won't paid high price are waiting. Therefore, with the increase supply and a reduce in demand for such a high price, it would be logical for it to become cheaper.

wow you know something that no 85 slayer has never known. How do you do it? No drop list anywhere has d med or d legs as abb drops. Dam you must work for jagex or something to know something no one else knows.

I never knew abbys dropped dragon legs. Pretty much any monster will drop a shield half.

I just got another left half like 15 mins ago. Its been a week since I just got my last one. Perhaps jagex has changed the drop rates...or maybe I'm just lucky.

are you serious? ive killed thousands of dragons, black demons, firegiants, and other things, and ive never even gotten a dragon drop. i doubt that they changed the drop rate, seeing as dropping the price isnt a very good idea on an item thats already unstable. neways, its probably pure luck, and no abbys dont drop dragon legs

R.I.P. Shiva

noooooo not the beautigfull dragon sq!!!

im saving like hell for 1 but i cant come over the 2.4 mil :oops:

i want it but it still has to be special :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

im going to a corner in my room and cry :cry:

not everybody wants to hear the bubblegum pop garbage.

im gonna burn in hell and drink all of satans beer.

trashmetal/deathmetal/hardrock/folkmetal die hard